Options

We want David Tennant's Babies Club

1108109110111112114»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sometimes I'm so proud you are my little virtual sister.

I wanted to share a story, but I didn't know where, but I think this thread is the best place. Me and my other half were trying to sort out our car insurance a couple of months back, so we rang one of these broker places. We had a very nice gentleman on the phone (my other half is very sociable and talkative). He asked him what he had been doing before the insurance job, and the bloke said, "Do you know Doctor Who?. Well I've acted as close protection to David Tennant". He said David was full of energy, really up to his fans. Apparently at one point, there were problems with the shoot because the fans tried to get on the set, and the protection guys had to push them back out. David then came out and promised them that he would speak to them later and he was as good as his word. He was also very nice to the protection personal. Overall, this guy really liked working for David:).

I am really glad you are proud of me!!!!!:D

That is a sweet story...thank you for sharing, its the kind of thing that I have always heard....you hear the same things about Chris and Matt...:)
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    I am really glad you are proud of me!!!!!:D

That is a sweet story...thank you for sharing, its the kind of thing that I have always heard....you hear the same things about Chris and Matt...:)

It would be really horrible if a the Doctor would be a horrible person in real life. Neither Chris nor Matt were, and I'm really pleased about this. I honestly think David was special, although he wasn't my special doctor. Every fan of him should be very proud of him:).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm torn between squealing "What have you done with my Doctor?!?!" and squealing with pleasure that they've combined David Tennant with Jack Sparrow! And also squealing about the distinct lack of shirt... That makes everything else forgivable :p
  • Options
    Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *blows dust off top of the club and drags it back to page 1*

Saw Celebrity Autobiography last night! We had 4 front row seats listening to David Tennant read as David Cassidy, JC from N*SYNC, Britney Spears and Richard Burton. Very good night but David snuck out the back enterance so we didn't get to see him after (which is probably good because I might have made a fool of myself after listening to him talk about sex while he was 3 meters away from me!!)

If you can make it tonight (if there's any tickets left!) it's well worth it - funniest thing I've seen in ages and David makes it even better!

And I think we should start a campaign to get David a breakfast radio show - waking up to his voice every morning NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!! :D
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *blows dust off top of the club and drags it back to page 1*

Saw Celebrity Autobiography last night! We had 4 front row seats listening to David Tennant read as David Cassidy, JC from N*SYNC, Britney Spears and Richard Burton. Very good night but David snuck out the back enterance so we didn't get to see him after (which is probably good because I might have made a fool of myself after listening to him talk about sex while he was 3 meters away from me!!)

If you can make it tonight (if there's any tickets left!) it's well worth it - funniest thing I've seen in ages and David makes it even better!

And I think we should start a campaign to get David a breakfast radio show - waking up to his voice every morning NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!! :D

Absolute Radio have just tweeted that hes going to be hosting the Christian O Connell Breakfast Show in a few weeks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolute Radio have just tweeted that hes going to be hosting the Christian O Connell Breakfast Show in a few weeks

Awesomeness! One step closer to daily breakfast tennant!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Wonder if the Sun story today of the engagement is true, or just a fishing expedition? So far, the two other media sources are just referencing the Sun, nothing independent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucky cow :p
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Oops. Shotgun wedding. How embarrassing :o
  • Options
    2Legit2Quit2Legit2Quit Posts: 4,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just reading the comments, is this 2011 or 1911? :eek:
    Another couple who couldn't be bothered to get married first!
    In my day young ladies got married before they got pregnant.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just reading the comments, is this 2011 or 1911? :eek:

Remember you're talking about Daily Heil readers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Absolutely.
    Daily Fail, Daily Heil.
    The Readers Comment pages never reflect well on the socio-politico-mental health of the nation imho! Reading them every day is one of the sarky delights of my life :D

Am still so jellus though at this news. ;)
    David is beautiful and his children will be beautiful also. I wish him all the very best in everything he does.

::dances around with just delivered envelope from CamMac containing my three tix for Much Ado!!!!::