Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    And on that note I'm gonna borrow an expression from the First half of your user name Peter Jones in his Dragons's Den and say "I'm out" - I'm bored.

FYI I have a good idea which regular poster you are in disguise and you're as bad as your other username is for their lame info from "friends" of yours...

Aww i was just getting into that,. It sounded like fun :p

Guess i'm not going to find out now then :o
    Oh well, another day , another blind :D
  • Options
    peterden75peterden75 Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    :eek: could you be more specific without getting the thread pulled :o
    Of course we wouldn't believe it without proof or evidence :rolleyes: but my curiosity has got the better of me :p

Ok I am new on here so I hope this doesn't get pulled.
    My friend worked in make up and had seen Mr X and Mr Angels being intimate with one another they were very drunk at the time and had heard about threesomes involving those two with a female fans and other times with just the two of them. :)
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peterden75 wrote: »
    My friend worked in make up and had seen Mr X and Mr Angels being intimate with one another they were very drunk at the time and had heard about threesomes involving those two with a female fans and other times with just the two of them. :)

Nah, you should be alright as long as no names are mentioned. Unless the alleged are particularly litigious. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks :) not that i believe any of it of course :rolleyes: :D:D
  • Options
    ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Make up? Simon wasn't on telly in the 90s, i know Robbie was in a boyband but still... NAH! Sorry you have a full 5 mins after my post to make up something better than that, i am quite disappointed you couldn't come up with something better than the old "Make up artist" thing.

Anyway, Any news on Emma Chawner? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Make up? Simon wasn't on telly in the 90s, i know Robbie was in a boyband but still... NAH! Sorry you have a full 5 mins after my post to make up something better than that, i am quite disappointed you couldn't come up with something better than the old "Make up artist" thing.

Anyway, Any news on Emma Chawner? ;)

Mr X isn't Simon:D
    It is the one that took over this year!
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is mr dawg?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr X isn't Simon:D

Ah, it makes more sense now. I didn't think Si was into females, in threesomes or otherwise. Not that i believe any of it of course ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gv6l wrote: »
    Who is mr dawg?

Allie just made him up to make the point anyone can create a blind/rumour on this thread. We all had our wires crossed, we were talking about the old Mr X but the blind was about the new Mr X :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Allie just made him up to make the point anyone can create a blind/rumour on this thread. We all had our wires crossed, we were talking about the old Mr X but the blind was about the new Mr X :)

Nah she didn't Mr Dawg relates to the other male Idol judge Randy Jackson as part of the made up blind i said. Mr Dawg cos Randy says "Yo Dwag" a lot. It was a made up blind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah she didn't Mr Dawg relates to the other male Idol judge Randy Jackson as part of the made up blind i said. Mr Dawg cos Randy says "Yo Dwag" a lot. It was a made up blind.

err right, so it was a genuine madeup, not a madeup, madeup :confused::D i thnk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    err right, so it was a genuine madeup, not a madeup, madeup :confused::D i thnk

HAHa the BLIND i made up about Mr X and the other male Idol judge was made up as your correctly said on previous post to prove anyone on here cant post whatever they like.

The name "Mr Dwag" was the name given to said Idol male judge cos of his famous saying.

Hope that explains it better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHa the BLIND i made up about Mr X and the other male Idol judge was made up as your correctly said on previous post to prove anyone on here cant post whatever they like.

The name "Mr Dwag" was the name given to said Idol male judge cos of his famous saying.

Hope that explains it better.

Got it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [Edit- post was getting too obvious :o
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    you'd best edit those real names quick. I'm guessing...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, it makes more sense now.. Not that i believe any of it of course ;):D

Edit name removal ;) oops too late
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Edit post-name removal :cool: sorry guys if thread vanishes :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just want to clear this up the Mr X I am referring to is the new one that sits next to former bandmate of singer who is married to a rapper . I don't know if I have got the original blind mixed up by assuming it was him and Mr Angels :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    New blind item courtesy of Gawker
    Which legend's son has lived for decades in an addiction-treatment facility, unable to face the world at very large?"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    I just want to clear this up the Mr X I am referring to is the new one that sits next to former bandmate of singer who is married to a rapper . I don't know if I have got the original blind mixed up by assuming it was him and Mr Angels :confused:

If you mean this blind item that I put up:
    This couple has long been rumored to hear the sound of pitter pat but still to no avail. The reason? Maybe the male partner is regretting the setup as his heart is with someone else across the pond and that someone is a man.

Then you are correct :cool: but as I said before I am taking this with a grain of salt as I personally don't believe the judge swings that way and is straight.

But after reading your comments :eek: I am starting to wonder if it maybe true:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maylise wrote: »
    If you mean this blind item that I put up:
    This couple has long been rumored to hear the sound of pitter pat but still to no avail. The reason? Maybe the male partner is regretting the setup as his heart is with someone else across the pond and that someone is a man.

Then you are correct :cool: but as I said before I am taking this with a grain of salt as I personally don't believe the judge swings that way and is straight.

But after reading your comments :eek: I am starting to wonder if it maybe true:)

Thanks for confirming that :)
    What a sad sorry closet case Mr Angels is!
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I have heard stories about the new XF swinging both ways. He was on a family holiday not so long ago with a man that danced on a Saturday night (without his technicoloured coat) and I wondered then what was going on as I had heard rumours about one and the other one had been heaviley rumoured about.
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    I have heard stories about the new XF swinging both ways. He was on a family holiday not so long ago with a man that danced on a Saturday night (without his technicoloured coat) and I wondered then what was going on as I had heard rumours about one and the other one had been heaviley rumoured about.

The 2 are good friends certainly( maybe XF and a top radio 1 dj are an item if that's meant to prove anything), but didn't the Saturday dancer successfully sue a magazine for casting aspertions about his sexuality. Personally I've never got any vibe off the XF person, other than in a certain shameful video anyway
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

Have you noticed the new Mr X has been spending some nights out with a certain laydee:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you noticed the new Mr X has been spending some nights out with a certain laydee:D

Blimey this still going. The mods must be on their xmas hols :D

I don't get the bit in bold and underlined. Sorry if i am being thick :o
This discussion has been closed.