I love Jade's baby voice.

RyclopsRyclops Posts: 500
Forum Member
✭✭
Just caught up on the weekend shows and I have to say, I can't stop watching the scenes where Jade is waiting for Marc outside the diary room with a glass of champagne, looking so elegantly evil, taunting him with that baby voice.

Then, the scene where he calls a liar and she says 'do they?' And gives him a drunken evil smirk. Keep Jade in!!!!

Comments

• RyclopsRyclops Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pic.twitter.com/T5FgaZQXXH
  • jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. When she does it its evil. Yet Chloe speaks like that all the time and it sounds put on and silly. Jades great HM like her or not.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Makes me dislike her more
  • lee_mcclearylee_mccleary Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel embarrassed for her when she does it. No self awareness at all.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    It makes me want to throw my slipper at the TV............ So contrived.

Dislike her the more I see her, but despite the danger to my TV, she is a good hm, but not someone I'd like to see win. :)
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanna be loved by you..............boob boob de boob.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    'Aww dus sum-one not yike me?' Cue pet lip.

'Tis wat it is' cue smirk... & stroking of body, whilst wearing grey jumper.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    'Aww dus sum-one not yike me?' Cue pet lip.

'Tis wat it is' cue smirk... & stroking of body, whilst wearing grey jumper.

...........prepares to launch slipper..........:D
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! I want to see more of "femme fatale" Jade. It's over the top, but fabulous to watch. Also, who is Marc to critique her walk... >:(

She works that catwalk strut every time! Gurl, werk! *Snap snap*
  • RyclopsRyclops Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The walk was everything, then the baby voice, then the head turn and the dead pan stare slowly morphing into the evil smirk. Perfect yet hilarious
  • lee_mcclearylee_mccleary Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is, shes fooling no one. She can try and taunt Big Marc all she wants but he has her on the ropes.
  • kat_mieowwkat_mieoww Posts: 3,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it contrived and pathetic,just like her.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is rather hilarious when she does that. Although how annoying would it be if Jade was your sister and every time you had a row with her whilst growing up together she did that baby voice to taunt you! Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    It makes me cringe every time she does it! How do none of the other housemates not burst out laughing every time she does it or at least call her out on how bad it looks.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a full head of hair till she started doing that >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    She's my guilty pleasure.

Would smash. :D
  • tmjtmj Posts: 1,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted about this. I must have watched that scene 10 times. Absolutely priceless. So funny, and perfectly timed. Slinking to that door, the baby voice, the slow stare, the final threat.

Of course it's contrived, but it's friggin hilarious. Jade to win :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Jade. And I know there is tonnes of talk here about TV3 and Marc but you could not script those lines if you tried. She really is blossoming.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade and Mark are the best thing about the show. I could watch their communications all day. Both are absolute piss takers and they love it. It's all a big wind up.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade is ridiculous. I kinda love her now. That voice is so patronizing that I can't help but go mental when she does it. Jade to win!
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it is absolutely hilarious
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    It's not hilarious at all. It's incredibly annoying and I love the catwalk walk, despite the fact that she's never been on one (for modelling anyway) she's still practising, bless her.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade quickly became my favourite this year. I know it's all an act, but she's really funny. That part where she's outside the diary room with the champagne glass the other night, was one of the highlights of the series, love her.
  • Spinning_PlateSpinning_Plate Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryclops wrote: »
    The walk was everything, then the baby voice, then the head turn and the dead pan stare slowly morphing into the evil smirk. Perfect yet hilarious

It has quickly become one of my favourite Big Brother moments. Brilliant.