Options

Botox - not Cheryl too

gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
Forum Member
Watching X factor, I thought, whats happpened to Cheryl, OK, she has been ill but her face wouldnt look fatter over that.

Then it was obvious she has had botox in her cheeks. The Botox "look" was starting to form

Why Cheryl, why?

She looked so good without it but now has the look of all the others on Botox.

She will ruin her good looks, someone please stop her.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the after-effects from having 'Malaria' :rolleyes:
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Fillers in the cheeks - not Botox. Nearly everyone in entertainment has them these days so it's not exactly anything to write home about.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Fillers in the cheeks - not Botox. Nearly everyone in entertainment has them these days so it's not exactly anything to write home about.

They've certainly done wonders for Cameron Diaz..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1317487/Cameron-Diaz-looks-glum-movie-set-maybe-shes-missing-A-Rod.html

:eek:
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No-one should be having fillers in their cheeks when they're so young. The point of fillers is that they're supposed to be for more mature people, who, with age, have lost the 'youthful plumpness' in their faces. Sadly, a lot of young women are having them done these days because they're so thin that their faces are gaunt. It would be more sensible for them to be a healthy weight, in which case, their faces wouldn't look gaunt.

FWIW, I think fillers look terrible - you can always tell when someone has had them done, because their faces have that odd 'chipmunky' look.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The lines on her forehead are gone, and her eyes seem to have changed shape too. It's normal for someone in her position to get those kinds of things done though.
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Botox has also cured those unsightly bruises on her knuckles.
  • Options
    birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl's look hasn't been natural for years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jesus, that's bad :D:eek:
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's morphing into Jocelyn Wildenstein! :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    No-one should be having fillers in their cheeks when they're so young. The point of fillers is that they're supposed to be for more mature people, who, with age, have lost the 'youthful plumpness' in their faces. Sadly, a lot of young women are having them done these days because they're so thin that their faces are gaunt. It would be more sensible for them to be a healthy weight, in which case, their faces wouldn't look gaunt.

FWIW, I think fillers look terrible - you can always tell when someone has had them done, because their faces have that odd 'chipmunky' look.

I disagree, my sister got fillers as she became very ill a few years ago and lost a lot of weight, when she put the weight back on her cheeks, bum and boobs didn't fill back out like they were before, she got the fillers and I didn't even notice I just thought she was back to "normal", it's not noticable on everyone just the ones who go overboard with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    I disagree, my sister got fillers as she became very ill a few years ago and lost a lot of weight, when she put the weight back on her cheeks, bum and boobs didn't fill back out like they were before, she got the fillers and I didn't even notice I just thought she was back to "normal", it's not noticable on everyone just the ones who go overboard with it.

But she take too many diet pills ;)
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    But she take too many diet pills ;)

what?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    what?

*Cough* Malaria
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how she looks healthier and a bit fuller in the face after having "malaria".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRM wrote: »
    Funny how she looks healthier and a bit fuller in the face after having "malaria".

Maybe Simon Cowell being like a 'big brother' to her has helped in her 'recouperation':

At least is wasn't Penis Organ.
  • Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice anything at all? :confused:

her face was a bit rounder, but that's how she used to look before the x factor and lost all that weight.

she get's surgery claims all the time but they don't hold much weight.

lips, cheeks, botox, nose....
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    The lines on her forehead are gone, and her eyes seem to have changed shape too. It's normal for someone in her position to get those kinds of things done though.

Eyes have changed shape? that's ridiculous, she also wears a fair amount of make up on the show which can give her that waxy look.
    People were saying the exact same things last year and the year before that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaspanic! wrote: »
    I didn't notice anything at all? :confused:

her face was a bit rounder, but that's how she used to look before the x factor and lost all that weight.

she get's surgery claims all the time but they don't hold much weight.

lips, cheeks, botox, nose....

Eyes have changed shape? that's ridiculous, she also wears a fair amount of make up on the show which can give her that waxy look.
    People were saying the exact same things last year and the year before that.

Maybe she is morphysising into Amanda Holden - a requirement ordered by Simone Cowell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    judging from screen caps the wrinkles on her forehead are still there.

http://www.whatafeeling.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=811&pos=499

maybe I'll notice some difference at the live shows, but the moment all I can see is bigger cheeks, but that doesn't automatically mean fillers/implants/
  • Options
    musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just generally put on weight so that's why her face looks different.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Watching X factor, I thought, whats happpened to Cheryl,

You watch X factor? :rolleyes:

Nothing's happened to Cheryl, just your imagination.:p
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Oh god not her too. I bet Cowell introduced her to it.. :rolleyes:

What is she, 26? :( Ridiculous

I'm hoping she hasn't taken that route. Hopefully she's just put on a bit of weight.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Oh god not her too.

What do you mean? not her too, there isn't any proof she is using Botox, just assuming she is like many other posters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next, people will be saying Mumsy, kind and loving Sharon, as well as talented pop sensation Danniiiiiiiiii have in no way been helped in the looks department, albeit hideously end results, along with 'Nation's Sweetheart' Nr 2, Amanda Holden:

Plus Stateside, the other freak - Paula Abdul :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    Next, people will be saying Mumsy, kind and loving Sharon, as well as talented pop sensation Danniiiiiiiiii have in no way been helped in the looks department, albeit hideously end results, along with 'Nation's Sweetheart' Nr 2, Amanda Holden:

Plus Stateside, the other freak - Paula Abdul :eek:

Cheryl's got a long way to go before she's in their league.

I don't believe she would ever consider getting botox at 27
  • Options
    garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    I thought there was something funny going on with her cheeks