✭✭✭
I tuned in last night expecting to see Series 2. What I got was Series 1. :mad:

What is going on? Anyone know? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    arteroartero Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, what you got was series one. It's called a repeat!

I believed too that it was going to be series 2 until I read the synopsis on the sky menu, then realised it was just another showing of series 1. Hopefully they'll run series 2 after this series finishes it's run.
  • Options
    alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    Repeats are on digiguide until mid-december.

As few channels start a run over xmas I would say January is a good bet.
  • Options
    MFKR78MFKR78 Posts: 1,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad to find this as I want to check it out and see if it's any good. Have recorded episode 1 and will try it out later on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad FX are repeating Season One as the last time they showed it, it was broadcast at 1am or 2am(!), and I really wanted to see the whole series, but I don't have anything to record it on (dvd recorder bust), and it doesn't seem to be available on R2 dvd.

10pm is a much more reasonable time to show it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    I'm glad FX are repeating Season One as the last time they showed it, it was broadcast at 1am or 2am(!), and I really wanted to see the whole series, but I don't have anything to record it on (dvd recorder bust), and it doesn't seem to be available on R2 dvd.

10pm is a much more reasonable time to show it!

But the first time they showed it they put the new epsiodes on every single night of the week, so you had seven chances to catch it.
  • Options
    pholmes38pholmes38 Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So does anyone know when series two will be aired in the UK?
  • Options
    pholmes38pholmes38 Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to ask the question again: does anyone know when series two will be aired in the UK?
  • Options
    snoopy33snoopy33 Posts: 1,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to laugh at this post cos i`ve never watched a full episode but more or less know whats going on.
    Reason the trailers that were on every week more or less told you,lol
  • Options
    alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    pholmes38 wrote: »
    I have to ask the question again: does anyone know when series two will be aired in the UK?

FX UK seem pretty clueless when they will get it - so how can you expect anyone else to know :D

Will not be this year now. TV channels don't like to start new shows over xmas as a rule.

Just be thankful they finished filming before the strikes.
  • Options
    TallaricoTallarico Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    It said Sunday night in between the last two episodes of series one. That series 2 of brotherhood would be shown in January 2008. I am looking forward to it. It is a quality show.