Preston even slates his own fans

2»

Comments

• Chelsey AcklesChelsey Ackles Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that's what he thinks of Chantelle then - it's true, but he shouldn't have said that about someone he's supposed to love and most of all, respect.

Preston doesn't know the meaning of respect *sigh*

I think it was said in jest. :)

I do sort of get the feeling Preston feels he is better than her though.
    Sloopy wrote:
    He's such an idiot! And he looks like one of those vagrants who walks the streets for days on end dressed in the same unwashed suit.

Well, him and Chantelle are evenly matched. Both look like trash. No need to insult the hobo's though. :mad:

Lol! I wonder if Prestelle ever take time out to read what is said about them online. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new album has been panned in reviews.As for Preston he is a musical nobody.He is also a dubious human since he got enaged for a few days until he realsied the nylon haired one was where the er... "fame" and money lay so dumped the GF ( lucky for her ) and married the gimp since she has a million quid. Obnoxoius liitle weasle

If and when he has a career spanning 20 years of GOOD music ( not commerical disposable rubbish) then he might be in a postion to pass opinions though why any of them have this overwhelming urge to slag each other off in tablids beats me.If they have an issue wht don't they pivk up one of hteir dozen mobiles and have a grown up discussion with said person.This goes for Robbie W,Elton,Boy George ,Liam Gallagar and now All Saints and GA who seem to be worst offenders.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:
    well if the last album is so sh*te, by his own admission, what makes him think we'd wanna bother buying his second one.

this will be his third album I think!
  • Chelsey AcklesChelsey Ackles Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    The new album has been panned in reviews.

Should sell like hotcakes then.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    and i bet most of them are teenagers moved on from Busted and McFly

Excuse me, I was a Busted fan and I am a McFly fan but I wouldn't touch the Ordinary Boys with an 80 foot pole ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tannii wrote:
    Excuse me, I was a Busted fan and I am a McFly fan but I wouldn't touch the Ordinary Boys with an 80 foot pole ;)
    oops sorry! :o Good to hear tho! :D