Doc Martin (Part 5 — Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helloo!!!
    I'M ALRIGHT!!!!
    it was a very big earthquake, the biggest i've been in and the second one in my life, so i'm getting use to them!.....thanks to everyone one for your prayers, good thoughts and everything....me and my family are fine, just minor damages at home and my brother who lives near to the epicenter (place that the earthquake was more destructive) he and his family are fine too, so basicly i dont have electric power at home, (now i'm on a friend house charging my mobile and the laptop battery) but i hope it will be up soon ....:)
    #

Tantra - great news. I'm so glad you are all OK:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helloo!!!
    I'M ALRIGHT!!!!
    it was a very big earthquake, the biggest i've been in and the second one in my life, so i'm getting use to them!.....thanks to everyone one for your prayers, good thoughts and everything....me and my family are fine, just minor damages at home and my brother who lives near to the epicenter (place that the earthquake was more destructive) he and his family are fine too, so basicly i dont have electric power at home, (now i'm on a friend house charging my mobile and the laptop battery) but i hope it will be up soon ....:)

THANK GOD!!!!!!!! *huge sigh of relief*:):):). Please tell the journalist to stop sending us such scary pictures!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Yay!! Welcome back TC great to see everythings ok with you :D
  • TantraceciliaTantracecilia Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MlleReuter wrote: »
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!! *huge sigh of relief*:):):). Please tell the journalist to stop sending us such scary pictures!!!

i haven't seen any of them, but my friend told me that are awful...i will try to tell the journalists to stop, but i doubt they'll listen to me!;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    i haven't seen any of them, but my friend told me that are awful...i will try to tell the journalists to stop, but i doubt they'll listen to me!;)

TC so happy that you and your family are alive and well, you're the life of the party and the forum wouldn't be the same without you :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helloo!!!
    I'M ALRIGHT!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! Hi TC :D:D:D have a docmartini.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! Hi TC :D:D:D have a docmartini.

hahaha, one or two better!!!
    i need alcohol!!.....
  • whalewhale Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a relief to wake up to this news TC so glad you are all safe. What a dreadful earthquake to happen to your country Canada is sending help as soon as your officials say it is okay to do so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helloo!!!
    I'M ALRIGHT!!!!

Yay!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha, one or two better!!!
    i need alcohol!!.....

I think we all do!!!
  • kernow19kernow19 Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back TC - such good news to hear that you and your family are all safe and well!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC will be on The One Show, tomorrow, 7 pm, BBC1. :):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    TC - So good to have you back and to hear all is well with you and your family:):):)!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks again to everyone for your good thoughts and prayers...i go back now to my home, hopefuly the power would be on soon, see you guys later!!
    :D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »

Sen!! pleasee record that for meeee!!! :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    TC...So glad you're safe! I was getting nervous this a.m. with no news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cool :) Oh - wasn't tomorrow meant to be that GMTV (or something like that?) thing at 10:30? Antone know if that's still going ahead? If so I'll record and YT both.
    Sen!! pleasee record that for meeee!!! :cry:

Will do :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    Cool :) Oh - wasn't tomorrow meant to be that GMTV (or something like that?) thing at 10:30? Antone know if that's still going ahead? If so I'll record and YT both.

Will do :)

As far as I can tell, he's not on This Morning any more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I can tell, he's not on This Morning any more.

Oh well :( set it just in case.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you and yours are OK, TC.

There's been a press release for MC's horse doco:

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/pressreleases/programmepressreleases/horsepowerwithmartinclunes/default.html

Doesn't say when it will be shown in the UK, but mustn't be too far away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see TC and family are ok.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TC - so glad to hear you and your family are all OK :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Somehow I doubt he'll be talking about DM as it's an ITV program, so we still may not get any news about S5:(. I suspect he'll be talking about Perrin.

Hope I'm wrong:rolleyes:

Edit: let's hope the presenter of the One Show are DM fans.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lambs wrote: »
    Somehow I doubt he'll be talking about DM as it's an ITV program, so we still may not get any news about S5:(. I suspect he'll be talking about Perrin.

Hope I'm wrong:rolleyes:

Edit: let's hope the presenter of the One Show are DM fans.....

I've watched The One Show a few times and they often ask an open question like, 'So, what's next?', so we might get lucky.
  • Mutley8Mutley8 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Helloo!!!
    I'M ALRIGHT!!!!

Welcome back. Good to know all is good if you know what I mean
This discussion has been closed.