Options

Who is this woman behind Mel?

Comments

• Options
    tealovertealover Posts: 2,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    enudzio wrote: »

can't open your pic, but noticed her when they were getting ready to see Tinchy and Kendra off.......think she is the daily help, does all the chores, :D:D

Just one of the crew seeing them off the premises I suppose! :)
  • Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this live and had to rewind over and over lmao
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never noticed her on the show .

Makes you wonder are they really alone all the time . Maybe some of the production crew are with them some of the time but this is not shown in the edited highlights .
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I often think about all the camera crew people, "jungle" team etc, the people around Ant & Dec as they enter the camp - a really overcrowded scene, most of whom are supposed to be out of shot and who the "celebrities" have to pretend aren't there.
    Whenever there's a "filmed in the dark" segment, screech and someone leaps out of bed going "Ooooh there's a rat in the camp", I think of someone marching in 30 secs earlier with a rat in a box before clearing off so the filming can start.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She isn't on my recording :o

Weird?

Edit, she is right at the end. Sorry .:(
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked a happy lady, maybe she was glad that Kendra was out :D
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg does that mean the bug eyed creature us still in camp.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who is that Joe guy whose twitter account you have clipped on here?
  • Options
    Sandgrounder1Sandgrounder1 Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's very little time between the evictees name being announced and the shot of them walking across the bridge, so I guess she's a runner there to hurry them along and keep things running to time. Or she's the suspected murderer on the loose near the camp.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some believe you can only see ghosts in the dark, but here's is proof that they are around all the time .

I bet she wasn't visible to the camp .
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have dozens of people around them all day and all night. Surprised that this hasn't happened more often.
  • Options
    boshealectaboshealecta Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is there to hurry them along but the results announcement is done during the break. Then after the break they play the pre recorded announcement. Then cut back to live to show them on the bridge. That's why when they announce who is going it doesn't say LIVE in the corner.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She is there to hurry them along but the results announcement is done during the break. Then after the break they play the pre recorded announcement. Then cut back to live to show them on the bridge. That's why when they announce who is going it doesn't say LIVE in the corner.

Interesting and makes perfect sense. I never notice these things.
  • Options
    BelligerentBossBelligerentBoss Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One year a member of the Aussie ex-military security team was caught on camera too, in his jungle fatigues.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/belligerentboss/aussy_sas.jpg
  • Options
    MaccaMacca Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laura Whitmore tweeted about the 'phantom campmate'
    http://Instagram.com/p/wPqirtm0f4/
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope it's not the murderer that's on the loose
  • Options
    islandmanislandman Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

and that, makes perfect sense. I wondered why it was they managed to get the celeb half way across the rope/path in such a short time.

What does slightly disturb me though, is that I thought every bit of screening was done from remote cameras. The thought that there are actually crew in the camp, irrespective of how many, has shattered my sad illusion. But there you go, one sad old man.
  • Options
    hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    She looked a happy lady, maybe she was glad that Kendra was out :D

Maybe she should be a campmate next year, after all she's had about as much airtime as some of the Z listers have before going into IAC
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her nurse ?
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    islandman wrote: »
    and that, makes perfect sense. I wondered why it was they managed to get the celeb half way across the rope/path in such a short time.

What does slightly disturb me though, is that I thought every bit of screening was done from remote cameras. The thought that there are actually crew in the camp, irrespective of how many, has shattered my sad illusion. But there you go, one sad old man.

:o Really?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    She's the one that makes sure they are at the bridge at the right time and stuff I think
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Well she's standing behind Mel and is unarmed, so that most of DS ruled out.
  • Options
    daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    It may be one of next years contestants as they as now used to putting non-celebs in
  • Options
    lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is a show runner and only there to move them onto the bridge to they don't hang around. same thing come up a few years ago.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone seen the Thai horror film 'Shutter'?