why does dermot go to either dannii or louis first

pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
Forum Member
✭✭✭
hi, forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but does anyone know why when the contestants finish singing dermot always goes first to either dannii or louis for comment and not to cheryl or simon.:)

Comments

• Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because you can't hear them over the screaming audience... it's the Simon & Cheryl show don't you know?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he goes left to right, except when it's a judges contestant singing where he leaves them to last. So if Marry was singing it would always go Dannii, Cheryl, Simon then Louis and if it was Aiden singing it would go Louis, Cheryl, Simon then Dannii last.
  • pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you. here i was thinking cheryl and simon wanted to hear what the other two had to say before commenting. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    I can't say I have ever noticed the order...:p
  • pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i started noticing it this year and i think it is a slight advantage to wait while the other two comment first. i also notice that when it comes to danni first she lets the singer get their applause before saying anything to them. louis always interupts the applause. i know you cant really judge what rent-a-mob screams and shouts for but it must be nice to have a judge who will show the contestant a level of respect and let them have their moment.:)