jeff, way,way overmarked

pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
Forum Member
✭✭✭
jeff, why?
vanilla ice was far better than jeff tonight and yet they gave jeff higher scores. Emma Bunton was not even watching most of vanilla's performance!

i think that if you need to get a life coach in to advise you in a telly skating show, you need to go.

Comments

• GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show isn't just about someones ability to skate, its a popularity contest. A few weeks down the line, Vanilla Ice and Jeff will be battling it out to stay in the show. Result, more revenue raised and good viewer ratings. Win, win for the producers of the show and ITV.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I hate to admit it, Jeff was much improved tonight but I don't think the gulf between him and Vanilla Ice was as big as the scores indicated. From a performance point of view, I thought Vanilla Ice sold his routine far better.

Did Jeff finish ahead of Jennifer too? Not sure I'd agree with that either.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Agree 100% - Vanilla was much better, more confident and deserved a MUCH higher score than he got!
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pearlj wrote: »
    jeff, why?
    vanilla ice was far better than jeff tonight and yet they gave jeff higher scores. Emma Bunton was not even watching most of vanilla's performance!

i think that if you need to get a life coach in to advise you in a telly skating show, you need to go.

I'm not sure that watching the performance particularly matters to her "expertise" ;).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot believe he got more than jen .. she is miles ahead of him .. its just because they want there to be more than 2 males in the comp so they are bumping up his scores.. plus for some reason emma always scores him highly :s
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    05autyt wrote: »
    Cannot believe he got more than jen .. she is miles ahead of him .. its just because they want there to be more than 2 males in the comp so they are bumping up his scores.. plus for some reason emma always scores him highly :s

She admitted on week one that she has a soft spot for him :rolleyes:
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    She admitted on week one that she has a soft spot for him :rolleyes:

Tonight his marks were ridiculous:confused:, and Emma's favouritism is pretty obvious.