Options

Rihanna 'set to confirm Chris Brown romance'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
Forum Member
Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly just weeks away from confirming their romance.

The stars split after he assaulted her in 2009 but have been growing close again recently.

Chris visited her while she was holidaying in St Tropez last month and it's been claimed they have decided to give things another go.

According to Heat magazine, they will announce they are dating before too long.

"Rihanna has wanted Chris back for three years now. And it seems there's no holding her back," a source told the publication.

It's thought photographs of the pair together will soon be made public.

Rihanna is close to her mentor Jay-Z and he reportedly sent his business partner to talk to her about the romance. She opened up about her love for Chris and the group are now said to be considering the best way to be honest about the relationship whilst not alienating fans.

"Jay travelled from New York to Antibes for dinner with Rihanna at Le Michelangelo restaurant on Friday July 27, where she apparently told him that Chris was the love of her life and she wanted him back," an insider said.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/rihanna-set-to-confirm-chris-brown-romance-16196080.html#ixzz23BOWmKwM

Comments

• Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it works out well and I'm certain that her handlers will keep a very close eye on them both.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she mad?! Oh well, it's her life.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indeed. but then i suppose if he beats her half to death again we'll get the usual array of excuses from his fans ..
  • Options
    ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares anymore. Rihanna is a fool for accepting that fool back into her life but oh well it's her life.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Some people are just suckers for punishment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg is she stupid O.O
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It fails to mention what she had for dinner yesterday and how many times she went to toilet.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both grown adults who can make their own choices in life. They appear to be unable to live without each other, so let them get on with it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hrm so she's acting like a kicked dog... well it will only go back so many times before it bites..

I hope Chris Brown has grown up some in the last 3 years..
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's dumber than a box of dirt so this is hardly a surprise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »

I hope Chris Brown has grown up some in the last 3 years..

With his GMA outburst last year (including throwing a monitor out a glass window on to the street), the incident where he shouted abuse and stole a phone from a fan, the fued with CM Punk on Twitter, the Drake incident at a club a few weeks ago and general cocky behaviour and arrogant statements, safe to say he's probably even worse now than what he was in 2009 (when he had a pretty clean cut image).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is from Heat Magazine. Enough said.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a398783/rihanna-on-chris-brown-i-lost-my-best-friend-video.html
    Discussing her high-profile split from Brown in 2009 after the 'Don't Wake Me Up' star assaulted her, Rihanna admitted: "It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I lost my best friend."

So she feels 'embarrassed' and 'humiliated' because he beat her half to death ?
  • Options
    BeakerangeBeakerange Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    It's seems that she really isn't over him - I really hope though that he feels the same. I suspect he is pretending to feel the same coz if she accepts him then it kinda forces everyone else to do the same and lets face it he needs some good publicity for once.
    I think it'll all end in tears but I hope not for her sake
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this is all bullshit tbh, I really hope she isn't stupid enough to take him back. The Oprah interview is airing next Sunday in which I'm hoping we hear that these getting back together rumours are all bs. I hope anyway. :(
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, she's been behaving so erratically as of late I wouldn't even be surprised now if it was true....and that saddens me as a fan of hers. :(
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they ever broke up tbh.
  • Options
    ShizukuShizuku Posts: 2,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man, she can do so much better than him! But I guess it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks if she feels that way. Hope he has changed, would be horrible to see history repeat itself.

Comments he still makes regarding the incident and how hard done by he seems to feel plus his attitude towards women and life in general that comes through in some of his songs don't give off good vibes though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true, then she is truly an idiot. But it will definitely give her what she craves - even more attention and column inches.
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm not a fan of his but he did apologise and did community service I don't agree with violence but if someone is sorry.
    And it's a one off aren't they allowed to be forgiven rihanna is hardly an angel either if she wants to get back with him it's her choice like whitney and bobby they were bad for each other everyone knew it but she was addicted to him.