Options

The Flash - US Pace - Spoilers tagged

Comments

• Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Nihonga wrote: »
    Yeah, I know Iris sees Barry as more of a brother, but I was refering to her increasing interest in The Red Streak. How will she feel about him if she ever found out that The Flash is Barry? Like I said, she already seems to have a (super)hero fetish/complex.

I didn't know about Catlin's loss not lasting long. Either way and whoever The Flash hooks up, I hope it is different from Arrow's psycho-upheaveal in that area no matter how much I like it.
    We know Ronnie was in the room so it's already hinted of he could have gotten powers and in the comics Ronnie Raymond is known as Firestorm good news is he is a good guy
  • Options
    NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We know Ronnie was in the room so it's already hinted of he could have gotten powers and in the comics Ronnie Raymond is known as Firestorm good news is he is a good guy

Thank you:)

When I read TWS's post, it got me thinking. So yeah, that makes perfect sense! I'm glad of it:)
  • Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Hasn't
    Ronnie Raymond as Firestorm
    already been confirmed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flash525 wrote: »
    Hasn't
    Ronnie Raymond as Firestorm
    already been confirmed?

Yes I think so as has his other half
    Dr. Martin Stein

Maybe a big spoiler if they go with this story
    On this subject is Caitlin going to become Killer Frost as I really can't see her as a villain even if her version isn't as bad as the others
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so enjoying this show.

This episode made me like Sisco. Before I was kinda off on him but now I like him. Love Caitlin <333 and the evil (?) Professor. Really fab characters ;)

Barry and Felicity where enjoyable. Again Iris seemed a spare part and the weakest part.
    The villain Captain Cold was cool, I hope he returns.
  • Options
    BlisterBlister Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Yep, good episode. Like it.

Not sure what that bit at the end was about. Was he giving someone else the cold gun? Also, it seems like that guy from Prison Break basically doesn't age.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blister wrote: »

Not sure what that bit at the end was about. Was he giving someone else the cold gun? Also, it seems like that guy from Prison Break basically doesn't age.

Nah, he was giving them the fire gun.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blister wrote: »

That was the other weapon he was shown earlier (before killing the guy who was selling the weapons) the one that fires combustible fuel that ignites on contact with the air.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loved the episode, though I refuse anyone (Felicity) can hack the system that she did THAT quickly. She's good, sure, but that good? Naah. Also quite remarkable how quick Sisco and team got to Barry's location. They can obviously run really really fast too. :P
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    This episode made me like Sisco. Before I was kinda off on him but now I like him. Love Caitlin <333 and the evil (?) Professor.
    I don't think the professor is necessarily evil, though we obviously can't trust him. He thus far has Barry's best interest at heart though, and it'll be interesting to see how long it is before we finally get to see why. Surely they can't leave that reveal till the end of the show?
    Barry and Felicity where enjoyable.
    I vote to screw whatever the comics say; put Barry and Felicity together already. They make the perfect couple.
    The villain Captain Cold was cool, I hope he returns.
    He'll be back, and (if I'm not mistaken) he'll have his Prison Break Brother with him.
  • Options
    xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm absolutely loving this show, Grant Gustin has been an inspired piece of casting and the group as a whole has been fantastic.

Roll on next week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xander63 wrote: »
    I'm absolutely loving this show, Grant Gustin has been an inspired piece of casting and the group as a whole has been fantastic.

Roll on next week.

It's on a 1 week break next week.
  • Options
    xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    It's on a 1 week break next week.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could the ending with the fire weapon be a set up
    for the introduction of Firestorm as he has control over fire?

Not to mention the cold gun could be how Caitlin becomes Killer Frost
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Something else I have thought of.

When Dr Wells mention Arrow as her knows about the future he must know that Arrow and Flash do know each other and occasionally team up.

Maybe a spoiler as it's about what happens in the comics
    I also wonder if he knows who Arrow is as in the comics his secret identity becomes public knowledge
  • Options
    DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, Dr. Wells. Dr H. Wells. Middle initial G? Is that a massive clue or a big red herring?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could the ending with the fire weapon be a set up
    for the introduction of Firestorm as he has control over fire?

Not to mention the cold gun could be how Caitlin becomes Killer Frost

Comic spoiler below.
    Nah, it will be
    Heatwave, a member of the Rogues along with Captain Cold. Funnily enough he is being played by Dominic Purcell, Wentworth's brother in Prison Break.
    In the comics they both have weapons for fire and ice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    Comic spoiler below.
    Nah, it will be
    Heatwave, a member of the Rogues along with Captain Cold. Funnily enough he is being played by Dominic Purcell, Wentworth's brother in Prison Break.
    In the comics they both have weapons for fire and ice.
    I meant more is that when he will make himself known to help The Flash take them down we know he is coming in this year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant more is that when he will make himself known to help The Flash take them down we know he is coming in this year

Ohhh, it could be.
  • Options
    eggshelleggshell Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all the fact that there are deaths and shootings in the show I find it incredibly twee.

Also they struggle with Barry's powers..let's face it Captain Cold should have been caught on his first encounter with The Flash but they dragged it out. I didn't buy that a guy with a gun had any chance against somebody who can rescue 50 people from a crashing train.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Surprised nobody has bumped this yet or am I only only one who has watched it this week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're not the only one James, I watch it too.

What can I say? I thought the character of Plastique was a villain? Her portrayal in the episode was far from that of a villain, and she's now dead. No hints of her still being alive either, soo...

Gorilla in a Cage? I honestly have nothing on that, though I'm sure there's a link somewhere.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »

Gorilla in a Cage? I honestly have nothing on that, though I'm sure there's a link somewhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorilla_Grodd
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    I've just facepalm'ed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There was also a flash (no pun intended) in the pilot ep of that same cage but broken like something had excepted
    http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/grodd-the-leaked-flash-pilot-easter-eggs-guide-to-episode-1-gorilla-grodd-to-appear-in-the-flash.jpg?width=640&height=362
  • Options
    NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    I really hope they haven't killed Plastique for real. Such a waste if they have.

If anyone knows for sure please feel free to answer in tags.