Options

How reliable is your Freesat PVR at recording when using the Auto option?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Gary GlimmerGary Glimmer Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Gonna be playing with mine tomorrow that's for sure!

Took my Grundig back to costco and had my refund within a few mins of asking. Love costco. Bought well over a year ago too hehe.
  • Options
    Z3manZ3man Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    great let us know how you get on.

don't forget you will be running the older 117r software, although 119r could be release tomorrow, its due any day now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just had C4 cut off the end of Camelot, its the 1st failure apart from programs affected by sporting events.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mine missed off the last few minutes of Top Gear tonight, did this happen to anyone else?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Z3man wrote: »
    mine missed off the last few minutes of Top Gear tonight, did this happen to anyone else?

Worked fine for me.
  • Options
    carvellcarvell Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fine for me too for what it's worth. Humax HDR.
  • Options
    gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,625
    Forum Member
    Top Gear always overruns. If Accurate Recording works properly on your PVR then it would have picked it up. Mine did. Possibly dependant on what your PVR does if you had two other recordings due to be active at the scheduled end of TG (9pm) (unless one was also on the same channel as TG) so ran out of tuners to use.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was about 3 mins late starting so I would assume either he had 2 9pm recordings scheduled or used manual padding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    had no more recordings set. the first two episodes of the current series over ran a bit as well and my box recorded them ok, i have it set up as a series link on the auto setting.

just been looking at the recording times-

episode 1 = 1.02.19

episode 2 = 1.03.53

episode 3 = 0.59.27

i think echostar still have some work to do.
  • Options
    mjrmjr Posts: 2,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top Gear on BBC HD (as opposed to BBC 2) was fine for me via Foxsat HDR. (When comparing, probably worth mentioning BBC2 or BBC HD)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mine was on BBC HD.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Z3man wrote: »
    had no more recordings set. the first two episodes of the current series over ran a bit as well and my box recorded them ok, i have it set up as a series link on the auto setting.

just been looking at the recording times-

episode 1 = 1.02.19

episode 2 = 1.03.53

episode 3 = 0.59.27

i think echostar still have some work to do.

i have just been reading a post on another forum where a samsung smt-s7800 owner had missed the end of first two episode of Top Gear but had got the end of the third episode, the total opposite from what has happened to me. i find that very strange.