Kym Marsh' constant b*tching is really annoying me...

bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Every day i seem to see a new story involving Kym Marsh and her *opinions*....and usually only being negative.

Why does this old scrubber feel we need to know her views?

I appreciate im being hypocritical by slagging her off, but she is really irritating me.

Comments

• Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    Every day i seem to see a new story involving Kym Marsh and her *opinions*....and usually only being negative.

I appreciate im being hypocritical by slagging her off, but she is really irritating me.

Oh i don't know but i so wish she would shut her f-king face....She has way too much to say about everything.

Funny how she doesn't mention the fact she ruined her last husbands career and almost did the same to the new Bf...Does this woman forget she was on a reality show?
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,870
    Forum Member
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    Oh i don't know but i so wish she would shut her f-king face....She has way too much to say about everything.

Funny how she doesn't mention the fact she ruined her last husbands career and almost did the same to the new Bf...Does this woman forget she was on a reality show?

Oh yes wasn't the story something along the lines of she thought he was better than being a soap actor, so therefore encouraged him to leave EE? Pity Jamie Lomas doesn't encourage her to leave Corrie :o.

I hate the way we are constantly hearing her views on everything. Okay so it might not be 100% her fault as she doesn't choose what's reported about her, but I wish it would just stop. It's so tiresome hearing her opinion on everything.
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eek, got to admit I haven't really picked up on any bitching. What had she said? I think she's quite good in Corrie and yeah, she got famous through a reality show but everyone starts somewhere and it's not as if she succeeded for being who she is, she made it because she had talent.
  • kjh84kjh84 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to agree with you, usually i take no notice of her but she seems to have gotten under my skin. As you said i know she has no choice in what is printed, but she could at least be quiet for 5 mins!!!
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has to put sometime in her column so apart from b*tching there really isn't that much to her. her lifedoesn't seem particularly interesting although the media & corrie bosses seem to like her. personnally i've never warmed to her. she seems to think that she's alot better than what she actually is.
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's coming over as bitter these days and it is starting to show in her face. I think she may feel entitled to more than she is, and is thinking she is more of a celebrity than she is, she also thinks she is more attractive than she is.
    On Corrie she is starting to look like a hard bitten moaner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    bitchyblueboy's constant b*tching is really annoying me...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never liked her on Pop Stars and like her even less now.

She always appeared to have ideas above her station and gave the impression she's flog her granny to the gypsies for fame.

Don't watch Corrie so can't comment on whether she's any good on that but she comes across as a hard faced crone with nothing good to say about anyone. Plus I'll never forget how she started speaking in that faux middle class home counties accent about a fortnight after she moved down South.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    She's bitched about herself very regularly on here for pretty much nothing except expressing an opinion on stuff she's being paid to express an opinion on :confused: (through her column).

I find the constant pointless rants against a woman who's had it rather tough of late for doing as far as I can tell, absolutely nothing wrong far more annoying than the (supposed) reason she's bitched about for.

It's claimed to have nothing to do with envy, but why else hold such spiteful views about someone you've never met and who's done nothing but what she's paid for?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If what she said for her column was kept to her column I would happily ignore her but her opinions are force-fed to everyone 24/7 because other media outlets have chosen to parrot them, for some odd reason.

She comes across as a very cold woman who would sell her grandmother for a penny if it meant she'd get a bit of attention for it in return. Really can't stand the woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    If what she said for her column was kept to her column I would happily ignore her but her opinions are force-fed to everyone 24/7 because other media outlets have chosen to parrot them, for some odd reason.

She comes across as a very cold woman who would sell her grandmother for a penny if it meant she'd get a bit of attention for it in return. Really can't stand the woman.

That's not really her fault though surely? Also, being completely honest I never knew she had a column and I haven't noticed that she's imposing her opinion on everyone. And I say this as somebody who is completely impartial.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes but Louis put her firmly in her place last saturday on the xtra factor!

Go Lou Lou :D
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes wasn't the story something along the lines of she thought he was better than being a soap actor, so therefore encouraged him to leave EE?

Shouldn't have been so pathetic as to let his wife dictate his career path to him, should he?
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Indeed you are.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what did he say. don't wat XF
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is vastly overrated on Corrie, and has been pushed forward as a central character ever since she arrived. I think she views herself as some kind of future Corrie stalwart.

She seems to have developed a bit of a posse with some of the more irritating younger members of the cast, i.e. the likes of Antony Cotton, and they're always letting their views be known.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    what did he say. don't wat XF

she phoned in by skype to ask the judges a question and her pc was very bad, couldn't hear her properly except by lip reading and Louis said that she was lip synching like she used to in hearsay :D

then the audience went "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hardly! It was neither funny nor clever what he said!