Options

Cher And Rebecca

Comments

• Options
    abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this 'source' someone who works at X-factor because it is practically word for word in the mail
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca might have just moved room as half of the contestants are out (More spare rooms!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen the latest question time video on the main website?

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/access-all-areas/viewer/watch_question-time---from-the-studio_item_201528.htm

What has been your x factor highlight so far?
    Cher: Getting through at judges houses I just didnt expect it..
    Harry: I wouldn't have expected it either after that!

It was said in jest but Rebecca and Mary's faces said it all!
  • Options
    lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Cher!! I used to love both of them but Rebecca now bores me.
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher is 17 just out of school

Rebecca has had two children, attended drama school and had dvd's out under another name, hardly a shrinking violet:D
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I expect that this is what Treyc meant when she stated that Cher was very clever at undermining people to get her own way. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be annoyed if a bland Butlins karaoke singer was getting more votes than me...
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    HiddenAway wrote: »
    Have you seen the latest question time video on the main website?

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/access-all-areas/viewer/watch_question-time---from-the-studio_item_201528.htm

What has been your x factor highlight so far?
    Cher: Getting through at judges houses I just didnt expect it..
    Harry: I wouldn't have expected it either after that!

It was said in jest but Rebecca and Mary's faces said it all!

Well he's not exactly one to talk, being shoved in a group as his only shot of going any further. ;)

OMG though, can't stand 1D over-compensating in these vids to keep the 'cutesy' vote. How do they manage to have so much personality backstage and none on the stage?
    Okay I'm done 'hating' now. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaggedcat wrote: »

Rebecca has had two children, attended drama school and had dvd's out under another name, hardly a shrinking violet:D

Cher was dragged up in gyspsy caravans, hardly a fresh faced ingenue herself is she.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You said this once in this thread, so why are you repeating it? The drama school has been mentioned a dozen times as more a community college in previous topics. And what "DVDS" are you talking about, don't you mean demo tracks? :rolleyes: What does that have to do with Cher being antagonistic in the house?

The point is Cher is clearly trying to provoke people in the house, as both Mary and Trayc have suggested, because she's a little ****. She needs someone to put her in her place. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we cannot believe all we read and the hyped sob stories

We know that Cher is 17 and has not attended drama school or made dvds Rebecca has so she is not that lacking in confidence now is she?

Cher on the other hand is fresh, cute and cool.

So are you assuming that everyone who've attended drama class are confident people? Also she said she lost her confidence after she had her babies which was AFTER she attended the performing arts school.

And saying that Cher is FRESH, CUTE AND COOL??? She's a wannabe rapper -- one that's much worse than Lady Sovereign (as if she's not bad enough already). Cute? I can't even comment on that since we haven't yet see Cher without 10 lbs of make ups.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've always been a fan of Rebecca's and never really been a fan of Cher, and I would say this is yet another over exaggerated story.

What probably happened is Cher and Rebecca had a perfectly reasonable discussion about relative popularity and someone overheard and informed the press putting a more dramatic spin on it. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clarkanoid wrote: »
    I'd be annoyed if a bland Butlins karaoke singer was getting more votes than me...

I believe you're talking about Cher :D
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Rebecca all the way. Find it incredible that Cher was so overwhelmed and overcome to be in the bottom two. Why does she think she is above being there. Think all the ridiculous overboard praise she has received over the past few weeks has gone to her head. Better singers than her have already gone out. Fed up of the rumours of her bad behaviour during the week and then the tears on Sundays. Mind you she is becoming the new Cheryl so maybe to be expected. May the Cher backlash begin:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cher is a hot head who is jealous of Rebecca. Rebecca is even said to have moved out of the girls' bedroom because she can't handle the tension with Cher.

'In the living room or the studio, Cher takes over,' It was said. 'She doesn't give other contestants any time to say anything or voice their opinions.

Cher knows Rebecca isn't confrontational and will back off and walk away. Cher will focus on someone who threatens her and then try to suss out that person's weakness.

'Rebecca is quieter and more understated, so Cher will be really loud when she's with her. That makes Rebecca clam up even more.'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people believe these stories? The Cher and Katie at war story got exaggerated, they had an argument over clothes which girls do but they were on twitcam about two days later. Cher and Rebecca have probably spoke about popularity, someones heard and they have exaggerated! Don't believe anything you read in the paper unless the story comes from that persons mouth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the matter with people on here , does anyone know for sure any of these stories. Of course not so why are you all being vindictive over Cher., or anyone else its a singing contest for heavans sake (or supposed to be) does it matter what they are like anyway No most of us will never meet them but might buy their cds. So you are jepadising their future career. How evil is that.
    So those of you that start these these threads grow up and think what you are doing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    I expect that this is what Treyc meant when she stated that Cher was very clever at undermining people to get her own way. ;)
    You mean Treyc was reported as saying it ,which she then denied on twitter?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luvs_vw wrote: »
    You mean Treyc was reported as saying it ,which she then denied on twitter?:rolleyes:

Mary said the same thing about Cher.

And Trayc clearly never liked Cher from the outset, as evidenced by her comment on the first live show!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    You said this once in this thread, so why are you repeating it? The drama school has been mentioned a dozen times as more a community college in previous topics. And what "DVDS" are you talking about, don't you mean demo tracks? :rolleyes: What does that have to do with Cher being antagonistic in the house?

The point is Cher is clearly trying to provoke people in the house, as both Mary and Trayc have suggested, because she's a little ****. She needs someone to put her in her place. :mad:
    You cannot possibly know that Cher " is clearly trying to provoke people in the house" Stop talking rubbish. Its only the anti cher who believe this trash....another tit bit for you to drool over with the hate ...and it is hate no matter how you try to explain it away .
    The poster can repeat what she likes ...you do it often enough slagging Cher off ...and just because Rebecca hasn't had bad press doesn't mean she 's perfect no one is.

For Cher this is a first attempt ..Rebecca has "been there done that"..I do not see a shrinking violet on you tube ;)
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    You cannot possibly know that Cher " is clearly trying to provoke people in the house" Stop talking rubbish. Its only the anti cher who believe this trash....another tit bit for you to drool over with the hate ...and it is hate no matter how you try to explain it away .
    The poster can repeat what she likes ...you do it often enough slagging Cher off ...and just because Rebecca hasn't had bad press doesn't mean she 's perfect no one is.

For Cher this is a first attempt ..Rebecca has "been there done that"..I do not see a shrinking violet on you tube ;)

Ask yourself why Rebecca hasn't had any bad press?:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    Mary said the same thing about Cher.

And Trayc clearly never liked Cher from the outset, as evidenced by her comment on the first live show!

So why did she deny saying it then ????????????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ask yourself why Rebecca hasn't had any bad press?:cool:

Obviously because she's an untarnished goddess ,perfect in every way possible ...the next mother Teresa :rolleyes:
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Obviously because she's an untarnished goddess ,perfect in every way possible ...the next mother Teresa :rolleyes:

Now you are being silly:D But there must be a reason?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously because she's an untarnished goddess ,perfect in every way possible ...the next mother Teresa

it's true :)