how fickle is this forum?

13»

Comments

• Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    adamski94 wrote: »
    Everyone likes jale then she hears a secret message she spills the beans now in the space of 5 mins she is hated more then pauline and helen? No1 mentions how chris put his close friends in his house up for evictions? Would christopher keep quite?

Of course it's shallow! I say that unashamedly. We don't know these people so any like or dislike can only ever be wafer thin and transitory. We throw words like "love" or "hate" around but we don't mean it, how can we on the basis of 45 minutes edited footage?

So obviously we'll change these tissue emotions when presented with new information.
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think people are going a bit over the top. She was clearing her name, maybe at the expense of Chris but still I don't get it, she doesn't owe him anything? And it's not as if she was running to P & H... I like them both very much and although I think Jale was a little dramatic and Chris has been sloppy my opinion hasn't changed.

BB shouldn't of let this happen, this whole week has been a big mess with Chris being the PHM - IT IS A GOOD THING!! And the voice? I don't even know - are BB just stirring things?
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still go by the fact if she didnt say it christopher would so the that kept quite will come off worse
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    It's not a lot of people, it's the same anti-Jale people milking this one stupid moment.

Oh no it isn't.
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale said she wouldn't tell anyone, then proceeds to tell her best mates.
    She doesn't lie our Jale.
  • JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year it took one positive or negative episode to completely change peoples opinions of a housemate during the first weeks of the show.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats a good point as much as i like chris he has been stabbing people in the back especially marlon who he seems to bond with the most

The public voted him to make them decisions, BB asked him to pick people to put up for nomination, its the game, he is playing it.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she knows what to do with the information TBH. She is paranoid that some are saying that she's the PH and her head is unsurprisingly all over the place - she can't do right for doing wrong.

As for Chris being a good friend to her - I can't say that I've noticed - granted he hasn't been cruel to her but I've been desperate for him to give her a bit of open support and be an ally. He has simply sat mid way - hedging his bets.

She's done nothing wrong IMO.

That's true, Chris himself hasn't actually stuck his neck on the line and been vocal to others when they've been treating her horribly. He may have acknowledged it, but he did sit back and didn't say anything to anyone.
    In this case while in the garden he outright denied to Jale and Christopher that it was true. So I can see why Jale may think that he may not be honest with her.
    So it's not as if they owe each other anything.

I like them both. I think certain things can get exaggerated and I think it's a case of waiting to see how things pan out.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and i thought people in the house were sheep , DS is just as bad , lets all jump on the bandwagon (rolleyes)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Was just thinking the very same thing. I almost can't believe it, and thought everyone would be sticking up for her as usual, and now all of a sudden she's "gone down" in everyone's estimations!

I don't actually like Jale, and think she's a bit of a game-player, not that there's anything wrong with that but she seems to be pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and only now are they beginning to see what she can be like. People are far too focused on her being the victim, well if she's not being victimised then what does she actually contribute to the house? Not a lot tbh, I only ever see her moaning and whining to people instead of sorting it out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Everyone likes jale then she hears a secret message she spills the beans now in the space of 5 mins she is hated more then pauline and helen? No1 mentions how chris put his close friends in his house up for evictions? Would christopher keep quite?

I don't think it was so much that everyone liked her they just felt bad for her. In a normal house she would have been one of my least favourite but playing/being the victim helped her.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I was never a huge Jale fan , but i was always going to be on her side against bitchy crew. She was always 4th in my top 4. Even with the 'bullying' you can tell she has a nasty side , they are stuck with her 24/7 there surely has to be a reason they don't like her. The name calling and leaving her out i still don't agree with however.

Chris is my fave so obviously i am going to be a bit annoyed she is using it has a bargaining chip instead of keeping it to herself.

Also Chris has to nominate people , he can nominate who he wants. He isn't being upfront because he has known these people less than two weeks. Even ones he is closer to he doesn't know if they will go straight to Steven , Pauline etc and say it is Chris who is the PH.
    BB also said to keep it has a secret.
    Also he is shitting himself they will all find out and gang up on him. he probably wants to stay as much as anyone else. If they find out is is him he is guaranteed lots of nominations. which jeopardizes his place
    Anyone else would do the same.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the point is she heard what she heard, anybody could have heard that and it proberly wont be the last time either. so tired of the saint chris this and that he is a person like everyone else not god. if she had said that about anybody else nobody would be moaning simple fact.
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She played the victim and then turned into a grass, Helen was right all along, slug.
  • Tom_BasilTom_Basil Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Extremely fickle and stupid.
  • Tom_BasilTom_Basil Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jelite wrote: »
    Last year it took one positive or negative episode to completely change peoples opinions of a housemate during the first weeks of the show.

What it's like to be perfect, aye?

This forum is ridiculous at times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    I am still struggling to find a hm to support tbh. Chris kept going on about trust and disliking the position hes been put in. Jale says shes being held hostage ...when Chris never put her in that position she did it herself ...says she doesnt lie and tells Chris she will decide tomorrow. She then tells Ashleigh and Danielle. :o
    It is bb15 not a new concept nominations are obligatory and BB makes you do uncomfortable things...all the time!
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isint that the point of the show..if we all liked the favourite to win from day 1 and stuck with it then pauline would have won this series.

Of course massive mistakes or scheming will change minds,I thought Chris explained well why he put up the housemates he did..these people are not close friends,he has known them for about a week before he started nominating.
  • ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i don't promise any HM unconditional love.

sometimes someone i like screws up, so i criticize them and like them a little less.

jale showed a side i didn't like and extremely bad judgment and gameplay. why would i ignore that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale Christopher and Mathew are still my 3 faves. Chris has never been one of my faves. He seems quite spineless imo.

As far as him being a great PHM he was poor at best. His nomination of Christopher was worse than Jale "grassing on him" to her "friends".imo. It showed to me he would sacrifice a "friend" to keep the rest of the mob guessing.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now let's get things right here. It's not a case of everybody liking Jale but the majority of people feeling sorry for her because Pauline, Helen and Toya have been bullying her and really nasty. But when Jale starts doing the same to Chris they are going to be angry for the exact same reasons. Chris has been one of Jales only friends in the house but she is quite happy to let the others know what was said about Chris in the garden to get herself out of trouble but to cause trouble for him. Is Jale starting to show her true colours?
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Jale and Chris but have no idea why she was so worried about feeling she was "being held hostage" as I don't understand what she means by this.
  • Gobby mooGobby moo Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    With 45 mins a night to judge i think it's quite natural to be a little unsure at this stage.