Options

If we can't get Helen out

LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Let's get rid of her bloody cronies. Look how upset she was after losing Steven just imagine her reaction if Ash was to go, oooh it makes me feel all tingly inside !!!!!

Comments

• Options
    crybabecrybabe Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    ohhh ya that sounds like a plan
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this has been many people's mindset since we evicted Tamara on Day 9
  • Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this has been many people's mindset since we evicted Tamara on Day 9

I didn't hate her as much then !!!
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Ash out next because I just don't like him and his smug sniggering ways. Couldn't care less that it will piss Helen off.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been up 6 times ...you had your chance
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    We've been trying. Most time he's been up---he gets saved. We may not get a chance because Helen keeps saving him---or puts the pressure on to save him--and she has a free ride to the end. Therefore, there is a very good chance that Ash has a free ride to the end as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I think we (BB) will make sure Pav is out and will therefore go meaning Ash will probably go although he is the least popular after Pav if you take Helen away. I would get Mark out to shake things up a bit. For any of them to go and for Pav to stay would really make Helen boil lol
  • Options
    TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I wonder if she'll now have created an atmosphere where people are scared to nom him and face her ridiculous reaction!

I agree though he should be out next. It would be interesting to see how she'd cope without him but I reckon he's in till the end.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    I don't even think Ash will get nominated after last week.

I only see Ashleigh and Chris as potentials for nominating him.
    I suspect the rest will float around between Pav, Ashleigh, and Chris.
  • Options
    kikkakikka Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Pav will go next , then Mark and Chris. Ashleigh has too many fans who can see no wrong in her however bad she is . Helen is immune. Ash and Winston are 'middle of the road-ers' who won't win. Zoe is like a less annoying , even more female, Mark. She'll go out. Christopher is still outstripping them all in the race to the line - and he's doing it without taking sides , without plotting , without over-effusive pandering and without lying all the time .
  • Options
    tfftff Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    He's been up 6 times ...you had your chance

I don't think Ash has faced the public vote 6 times.
    Hasn't he been saved a couple times?
    I can't quite remember but someone must have those stats handy; anyone?

I think Christopher has been nominated a similar number of times but he hasn't been saved, except by the voting public:cool:
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tff wrote: »
    I don't think Ash has faced the public vote 6 times.
    Hasn't he been saved a couple times?
    I can't quite remember but someone must have those stats handy; anyone?

I think Christopher has been nominated a similar number of times but he hasn't been saved, except by the voting public:cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_15_(UK)#Nominations_table

Ash has faced the public vote 3 times.

Pauline was always going in the first one.
    I guess it was close between him & Toya for the 2nd one.
    How he escaped the 3rd one where Matthew went, we'll probably never know.
    That was the big chance to get rid of him.
    All the bookies & polls had him going by some margin,
    but I guess when it came down to it, people just got too complacent and/or didn't bother voting.

Oh well, hopefully he'll be up again next week and the viewers/voters will make sure this time....
    Though maybe Mark might also be in trouble if he's up....
    Any of Ash, Mark or Winston will do, lol.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lostindex wrote: »
    Let's get rid of her bloody cronies. Look how upset she was after losing Steven just imagine her reaction if Ash was to go, oooh it makes me feel all tingly inside !!!!!

This is what has spoiled this series for me

Everything revolves around that nasty, foul-mouthed, bullying fishwife

Housemates have been evicted, or saved .... supported or reviled ... purely because of their relationship with that woman

Giving her that pass to the final was a stupid, stupid, move ... everything that has happened since is related to it in one way or another

It's 'The Helen Show' and those who vote to evict housemates from that perspective have ruined the show as surely as those f*****g useless producers
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ash is a good housemate & deserves to be in the final.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    This is what has spoiled this series for me

Everything revolves around that nasty, foul-mouthed, bullying fishwife

Housemates have been evicted, or saved .... supported or reviled ... purely because of their relationship with that woman

Giving her that pass to the final was a stupid, stupid, move ... everything that has happened since is related to it in one way or another

It's 'The Helen Show' and those who vote to evict housemates from that perspective have ruined the show as surely as those f*****g useless producers

Well said. :)
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ash is a good housemate & deserves to be in the final.

I think he deserves to stay in the house forever, maybe they could let him and Winston rent out the pod, they could spend their life drinking, smoking and having loads of mint banter while never bothering the rest of society? :cool:
  • Options
    earlofbedlamearlofbedlam Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    Well, If we can't get rid of her I hope she gets a difficult time. I have suggested before that because she has immunity she should do every task alone until the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lostindex wrote: »

Does it really ? Don't you get out much ? ;)