• earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who got standing o's this week?

The Overs + Dean + Brothers3
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean was quite flat this week :/ Think he, XOX, possibly Caitlyn and Jason could be in trouble
  • daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who got standing o's this week?

Full Standing O's : Rochelle, Reigan, Brothers3, Dean, Jason

3 standing o's : Sydnee, Caitlyn

2 standing o's : Tee, Marlisa, XOX
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bottom 2 prediction Jason and XOX.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Based on Facebook likes for the performances this week, the bottom 2 will be XOX and Tee. Could mean something, as Facebook had the right bottom 2 for the past 2 weeks:)
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Tee 5/10: Literally all his performances sound like something that should be in a gospel church, decent performance but I think his days are numbered.

Rochelle 7/10: The song was predictable as anything but gotta give it too Rochelle, after the first week where she was quite bad she's improved since then. Would like to hear her sing a more modern song though.

Marlisa 3/10: Sorry but that was just flipping hilarious, the shushes and screams and talking to a swan, it was like something out of a school talent show (the place where she kind of belongs).

Reigan 9/10: Yep she's done it again, her best performance to date and she's still the one to beat by about a mile and half.

Brothers 3 8/10: Finally they've had a good performance in the lives. Yeah this was always gonna work and I think the boys have showed now why they were the wildcard.

Dean 8/10: Started off really strong then when it speeded up he lost it a bit but once he got into the groove of things he managed to nail the rest of the performance, not his best but still better than quite a few.

Sydnee 7/10: I expected a lot more from Sydnee with this, like I think he definately did well with it vocally but I also think she didn't really connect with the song. She's got it in her to do well but she needs to step it up more.

Jason 7/10: I've liked Jason the majority of weeks and think he's been a real underdog, this week was a bit meh, felt he got drowned out by the music a bit and the drums made him lose stage presence. We'll see if he has fans this week.

XOX 6/10: Similar to Sydnee I expected so much more and got so little, they were quite pitchy imo and I think that the majority of times (like Tee) the singers are just shouting.

Caitlyn 5/10: I've really liked Caitlyn but this week she was just so meh. Like she showed off what she can do in the chorus of the song but the verses were just so bad, I actually feel bad as Taylor's pop music was never really gonna work for her, unless it was her older stuff like Love Story.

Bottom 2 I want: Tee Vs Marlisa

Bottom 2 I think it will be: Tee vs XOX
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Based on Facebook likes for the performances this week, the bottom 2 will be XOX and Tee. Could mean something, as Facebook had the right bottom 2 for the past 2 weeks:)

Can you post the list here please, would like to see who has the highest etc. thankyou :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bothers 3-5,225
    Regian-3,736
    Rocehelle-3,158
    Marlisa-2,489
    Caitlyin-2,151
    Jaoxn-2,124
    Dean-1,957
    Syndee-1,717
    Tee-1,436
    XOX-1,036
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    Bothers 3-5,225
    Regian-3,736
    Rocehelle-3,158
    Marlisa-2,489
    Caitlyin-2,151
    Jaoxn-2,124
    Dean-1,957
    Syndee-1,717
    Tee-1,436
    XOX-1,036

Thankyou. Much appreciated
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    Bothers 3-5,225
    Regian-3,736
    Rocehelle-3,158
    Marlisa-2,489
    Caitlyin-2,151
    Jaoxn-2,124
    Dean-1,957
    Syndee-1,717
    Tee-1,436
    XOX-1,036

Be very disappointed if brothers 3 take out the win but wouldn't shock me if they do
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Loved the show this week. :D Reigan killed it as always and Sydnee is back in the race. Here's how I'd rank them:

1. Reigan
    2. Sydnee
    3. Brothers 3
    4. Jason
    5. Rochelle
    6. Marlisa
    7. Tee
    8. Dean (Really disappointed)
    9. XoX (Tbh, I think it was bad due to that Tahnie who should stick to harmonizing)
    10. Caitlyn (Awful song choice)

Bottom 2 prediction: XoX and Tee
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Loved the show this week. :D Reigan killed it as always and Sydnee is back in the race. Here's how I'd rank them:

1. Reigan
    2. Sydnee
    3. Brothers 3
    4. Jason
    5. Rochelle
    6. Marlisa
    7. Tee
    8. Dean (Really disappointed)
    9. XoX (Tbh, I think it was bad due to that Tahnie who should stick to harmonizing)
    10. Caitlyn (Awful song choice)

Bottom 2 prediction: XoX and Tee

Whaaaat! Take that back young man :p, he was amazing, I love that Killers track!

Loved Reigan. too :D Hoping both are safe this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My rankings are;

1 - Reigan
    2 - Sydnee
    3 - Brothers3
    4 - Rochelle
    5 - Marlisa
    6 - Caitlyn
    7 - Dean
    8 - Jason
    9 - Tee
    10 - XOX

Hopefully the bottom 2 would be XOX and Tee
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My rankings of this weeks performances.

1. Dean - A really great showman performance, it was nice to see him rocking around the stage again after a slower performance last week.
    2. Sydnee - This is the best that I've saw Sydnee, great stage production, her best vocals that she's ever given at the lives, and she brought back her intensity that she had in her first week of the show.
    3. Marlisa - It was nice to see that she can have a bit of fun, awful scream though.
    4. Reigan - I liked it, but I wasn't in love with it, there was something missing for me.
    5. Jason - He showed off some talent this week, but I did feel that the Music drowned out his voice at certain points of the song.
    6. Brothers3 - It was their most fun performance that they've given so far, still quite poor though.
    7. Rochelle - The performance was forgettable, I can't really remember it that well.
    8. XOX - It wasn't the other two below them.
    9. Tee - His voice sounds so whiny how his so popular is beyond me.
    10. Caitlyn - Flopped on her own style of Music, it was quite shocking as she was closing the show as well.

Also I've got complaints with the time slots again, Sydnee not on late enough considering the circumstances, when will Rochelle ever go on late? Tee to a lesser extent needs to go on late soon as well, and will Jason ever go on early ever again? And why was Caitlyn closing the show after all the ridiculous late slots that she's already had?
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    serenity should leave, I can't put into words how much she annoys me...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who stood up?

(Ronan) (Natalie) (Dannii) (Redfoo) (ME) : (Contestant_Name) : (Five Word Comment)

N Y N Y N : Tee : Nice staging but uninspired performance
    Y Y Y Y N : Rochelle : Generic but fun to watch
    Y N N Y N : Marlisa: Orphan Annie meets strangled cat
    Y Y Y Y N : Reigan : That's how you do it
    Y Y Y Y N : Brothers3 : F***, I actually like that
    <are we sure that Ronan isn't being patronising to B3? he's always laughing>
    Y Y Y Y N : Dean : Du bist ein Überposeur
    Y Y Y N N : Sydnee : Very nice but no moment
    Y Y Y Y N : Jason : Strong performance but missing something
    N N Y Y N : XOX : Looks good, sounds really bad
    Y N Y Y N : Caitlyn : No, stick to country please

1st: Reigan
    2nd: Brothers3
    3rd: Rochelle
    4th: Sydnee
    5th: Jason
    6th: Marlisa
    7th: Tee (predicted BOTTOM 2)
    8th: XOX (predicted BOTTOM 2)
    9th: Dean
    10th: Caitlyn
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    serenity should leave, I can't put into words how much she annoys me...

She reminds of Kelebek. To be fair, she's carrying this group even if she raps over them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just say that as a huge Taylor Swift fan, having Caitlyn perform one of the best pop songs of the year in Oz before Taylor Swift is a travesty.
    Forum Member
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Whaaaat! Take that back young man :p, he was amazing, I love that Killers track!

Loved Reigan. too :D Hoping both are safe this week.

Sorry Ali. I love him usually but I felt that he was a bit of a mess this week. :blush:

Glad you loved Reigan. Supported her since the audition. :D
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ANyone know where i can get the latest episode/watch it?
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually having rewatched, Dean wasn't as flat as I thought, he lost it a bit in the middle but it wasn't half bad.

Reigan and Brothers 3 rocked it this week. Thinking two of Caitlin, Tee or XOX for B3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tee could be in trouble this week. Everything about this weeks performance was simply just wrong.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My rankings:

01 Reigan (smashed it. Absolutely killed it <3 It was so simple but she absolutely commanded the stage with her voice alone) 10/10
    02 Sydnee (ditto really, it was the magic we needed from her and I knew she could do it!) 9.5/10
    03 Rochelle (she's rocking it each and every week, she is true to herself and doesn't try hard to impress all the time but she isn't samey at all, I've very shocked at her really!) 8/10
    04 Caitlyn (I don't get the hate, it was a good performance and I say that as a HUGE Taylor stan. Hugely obvious song choice though, given Taylor did the whole country going pure pop thing - it wasn't as much of a huge step out of her comfort zone as they made out...) 7.5/10
    05 Marlisa (it wasn't the right song I feel, but she gave it a bloody good go rather than letting it defeat her) 7.5/10
    06 Dean (the performance is 100% there, but the problem with him putting so much into that is it sometimes affects his vocals) 7/10
    07 Tee (I enjoyed it a lot more than last week's, still not great and had some patchy parts though, plus I don't think there's a whole lot further for him to go) 6/10
    08 XOX (hugely disappointed with them given the fact this was such a great song choice for them, there were some amazing bits but also some terrible bits and altogether it didn't mesh too well for me, they're definitely in trouble) 6/10
    09Jason (he's got an amazing voice but he just doesn't do it for me at all, I'm not sure what I'm not seeing that others are seeing) 5/10
    10 Brothers3 (they bore me so much. It's always the same, way too safe a song choice. But I can totally see them winning this.) 3/10

Tbh even Marliza downwards was a tad disappointing, probably the weakest live show so far.

There's precisely 0% chance of me getting either of my least faves in the bottom 2! I'm fairly sure it'll be XOX and Tee, with XOX going. I'd be a little annoyed with that I guess as I know XOX have it in them, but they haven't shown it yet so I'm expecting it. It could be Caitlyn with XOX I guess, but I'm fairly sure XOX will be going home.
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Actually having rewatched, Dean wasn't as flat as I thought, he lost it a bit in the middle but it wasn't half bad.

I've watched it back aswell and it wasn't as bad as I first thought. :blush: