✭✭✭
    Reigan will be singing Bang Bang

>:(>:(:eek::eek::eek: This has mess written all over it WTH is Foo thinking
  • Aaron_RudolphAaron_Rudolph Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Song list is out
  • Aaron_RudolphAaron_Rudolph Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Also a fair running order (with some justification)

1. Marlisa (it should one of Ronan's girls starting, so it was a choice between Marlia and Caitlyn. Since Caitlyn has already been in first 2, I went for Marlisa).
    2. Jason (whilst Reigan hasn't been first of the overs yet, next week one of Foo's acts should definitely start and since Jason has already been first, Reigan should go first next week, so Jason should be early this week).
    3. Dean (yet to be on earlier than 6th but the boys should not be in first 2 categories to perform this week).
    4. Caitlyn (deserves to be fairly early this week but since she's second of the girls can only really go here).
    5. Reigan (since she's potentially going to go first next week, she should have a middle slot this week).
    6. Brothers3 (by default, the 3 remaining acts all deserve to go after them).
    7. Sydnee (it was a choice between Sydnee and Rochelle for this slot, I went for Sydnee as Ronan has had an act in last 2 for last 2 weeks and Sydnee has had slightly better slots than Rochelle).
    8. Rochelle (has had rubbish slots but Foo has already had 2 acts close the show).
    9. Tee (boys are yet to go last, he has been in first 4 three times).
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Songs for the next live show, good songs and slightly obvious who'll be singing some songs.

Budapest – George Ezra
    Hold On, We’re Going Home – Drake
    Yoü and I– Lady Gaga
    Strong - London Grammar
    Let It Go – Demi Lovato
    She Came To Give It to You – Usher
    Rolling In The Deep – Adele
    Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
    Pompeii – Bastille
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    Songs for the next live show, good songs and slightly obvious who'll be singing some songs.

Budapest – George Ezra
    Yoü and I– Lady Gaga
    Strong - London Grammar
    Let It Go – Demi Lovato
    Pompeii – Bastille

These are confirmed? My guess is that the songs are for

Dean
    Tee
    Caitlyn
    Sydnee
    Marlisa
    Jason
    Rochelle
    Reigan
    Brothers3

in that order. In that case, this is smelling like a disaster.
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steve2013 wrote: »
    >:(>:(:eek::eek::eek: This has mess written all over it WTH is Foo thinking

I agree. I can't see this going well. Although I hope she proves me wrong .

There are some interesting song choices overall , on paper I love most of them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    These are confirmed? My guess is that the songs are for

Dean
    Tee
    Caitlyn
    Sydnee
    Marlisa
    Jason
    Rochelle
    Reigan
    Brothers3

in that order. In that case, this is smelling like a disaster.

Rochelle Rolling in the deep?So predictable.
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »

Budapest – George Ezra
    Yoü and I– Lady Gaga
    Strong - London Grammar
    Let It Go – Demi Lovato
    Pompeii – Bastille

Urghh really hope Dean doesn't sing George Ezra, as much as i love that song, it's a bit predictable for Dean and the song doesn't really "go anywhere", i'm hoping for London Grammar for him!
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean and Rolling In The Deep would be great, it depends if they've actually thought outside the box for him.

Sydnee could do Pompeii or the London Grammar song I think.

Tee will do the Drake song.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any ideas on what the BIG twist is??Some ideas flying around are,switchin mentors(awful idea :( ),announcing results in order of highest to lowest,bringing back a contestant(I doubt it is this) .I really dont have a clue :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    Any ideas on what the BIG twist is??Some ideas flying around are,switchin mentors(awful idea :( ),announcing results in order of highest to lowest,bringing back a contestant(I doubt it is this) .I really dont have a clue :confused:

I want to see the second, but from experience, it can ruin the rest of the series.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought of Let It Go for Marlisa, really hope that is hers! Budapest is a bit safe for Dean, tbh that could maybe work for Brothers3 style wise but then a solo song for a group often doesn't work.... I'm just worried that as someone said it's a bit basic and simple, though is love the song. Reckless was quite simple but worked as it's a slow song, Budapest is a bit too fast to work like that.... Hmm. You & I for Caitlyn and Strong for Sydnee are both stellar choices (if they are right), go Ronan!
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    They'd get in shit I imagine if they went back on votes, although maybe they're more lenient than here in the Uk with Nikki Grahame on BB for example... They could have another one of the wildcards, but as much as I'd love Alice or Ryan back I don't think it's fair. Double elimination could be good as long as we don't lose like Sydnee and Caitlyn :p Switching mentors would be awful and again unfair though. Announcing the results would be interesting but would make it even more predictable haha!
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on this weeks results.

I am a bit annoyed about the results tbh, I get that tee may be a better singer but it is not just a singing show, it is about the whole package and who can sell the most records post show and who is most exciting and marketable and XOX have a far better chance of succeeding in the charts than tee who is nice but dull like craig colton etc. That's why I don't get why the judges were acting so shocked about tee being there based on his vocal performances, especially Ronan as he put Jai through last year and raved about him based on the cute factor rather than his vocals.

I also agree with the comments re Dannii being honest, I loved her on our show but she is better in the Aus show, she is way more straight talking and honest and blunt and seems more exciting as a judge. I wish she had been more like that in the UK show as she would put the 'she is bland' arguments to rest but I get why she had to tone it down as she was hated on a lot at the beginning and probably didn't want to fuel the fire whereas there is a lot of love and respect for her in Aus so she can be herself.

I hope Jason or Rochelle go next. They are both predictable and dated. Especially Jason, three uptempo soul songs in a row. He should mix it up and pick a random song like 1D and turn it into a soul song or something. At least Rochelle shocked me by being able to sing rebeccas song well last week and with subtlety as I thought she would have butchered it.

Bang bang for reigan seems like a terrible idea but she could surprise us and at least she is taking a risk.

I hope Marissa (or is it marlisa?) is better this week. I was so impressed by her in previous rounds but she has floundered on the lives.

I really hope they replace Foo with someone less annoying next year who is not like a peter pan character who refuses to grow up and who is more talented, his performance was dreadful.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally someone agrees on Jason! He does have a good voice within his remit but he seriously needs to do something else, perhaps he can't but if he can't he should go soon tbh. Completely agree on Tee too, it annoys me sometimes how one minute they'll harp on about "the whole package", which is of course the whole point of the show, it isn't The Voice, and then Tee comes on and they wet themselves just because he can sing quite well! Like Jason, he's good but very predictable. Oh, and they need to stop trying to make that Tee dance thing happen...
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree about the tee dance. Rihanna has been doin that in her rude boy performances for 4 years now. It is nothing new.
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason, Marlisa and Reigan were supposed to sing the National Anthem at AFL games.

Jason performed yesterday in Melbourne, Marlisa performed in Sydney this afternoon and Reigan was supposed to be in Melbourne for tonight's game, but I don't think Reigan performed? Hope she is ok and wonder what happened :confused:
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My prediction for this weeks time slots.

1. Rochelle
    2. Brothers3
    3. Dean
    4. Marlisa
    5. Jason
    6. Sydnee
    7. Reigan
    8. Caitlyn
    9. Tee

Based off the song choices that they look like they're going to get this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two of the three songs Ariana will sing in the results show tomorrow will have been performed by some contestant. I'm shocked that she's not livid or something (like Jessie J when Misha sang Who You Are).
  • daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twist revealed!!!! The contestants will be ranked according to the number of votes they get. Well, at least it's not a double elimination:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 Marlisa
    2 Brothers3
    3 Tee
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4 Sydnee
    5 Rochelle
    6 Jason
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7 Dean
    8 Caitlyn
    9 Reigan
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the favouritism towards Reigan is getting a bit beyond a joke now, however she is VERY talent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once bias running order in regards to Dean,Caitlyn and Reigan. Although I do really like Caitlyn and Reigan and hope they both make the final.

BTW: Not able to watch the show live today. Anyone looking to be in any likely trouble?
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stupid stupid stupid Twist !!!! It ruined the X Factor US knowing pretty much from the get go Tate/Carly were going to win