was last nights BBOTS panel the worst mix ever?

orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,948
Forum Member
✭✭
I know any panel with "they want the shed material that forms your acting ability back" Gina is bad but....

The Nolan no one likes
Steven, move on you desperate to be a presenter wannnabie
Lionel "i have one trick and i will keep doing it and then smile gormlessly" Blair

The only good bit was, in the audience to the left of (is it nick?) the guy who is always on wearing flamboyant clothes was a girl (also often on) who was on the same house tour with me last year looking very happy.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know any panel with "they want the shed material that forms your acting ability back" Gina is bad but....

The Nolan no one likes
    Lionel "i have one trick and i will keep doing it and then smile gormlessly" blair

The only good bit was, in the audience to the left of (is it nick?) the guy who is always on wearing flamboyant clothes was a girl (also often on) who was on the same house tour with me last year.

Completely agree - what an awful panel. I switched off half way through and went to bed.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just said on another thread........the first time ever I have deleted a recording of BBOTS.........watched it this morning, and got as far as Steven starting to talk, and I couldn't stand it any more........not only him........Lionel Blair also........maybe I could just take Lionel with a Nolan.........but Steven too.......no.......too much......
  • Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasbeens and wannabes, spouting their vitriol. Not what I wanna see on TV. 👎
  • go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I switched off before Zoe even arrived as the vitriol on the panel and in the audience was sickening and unbearable to watch.
    Why the producers allow such an unbiased panel I don't know but they appear to be working off a script half the time as they still need to look at the photos on the desk to know who they are talking about.
    As for Stephen Goode he is one detestable waste of oxygen.
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just gave opinions that some people don't like. It made a change to have a totally pro Helen panel.
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything with Steven on it is automatically "the worst mix ever".
    He could be on with Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Winston Churchill and it'd still be "the worst mix ever".
    He's like a human blend of cyanide and ipecac.

I don't like him. This may come across slightly.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Three malcontented stooges.:(

I did want Chris to go last night. But not because of the reasons that most did. I wanted him to leave before finals night so we get the full quota of a proper eviction interview rather than 10 minutes snatched between 6 evictions plus BBBOTS, Psychs and BBBOTS again.

But the one consolation was that these 3 didn't get their way.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope they don't have steven on again im sick to the sight of him i have to turn over
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Lionel Blair fallen into a barbeque?
    surprised Linda Nolan has not yet dissolved in her own acid
    Steven needs a complete media ban.....never want to see or hear him again
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes crap panel old Stevo thinks he IS the british
    public now such an arroggant tosspot. Also thinks hes a celeb now.

As for the other two Lionel should be kept to celeb BB panels only and Linda she only comes out with bollocks imo lol
  • Eva_MoriganEva_Morigan Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Just said on another thread........the first time ever I have deleted a recording of BBOTS.........watched it this morning, and got as far as Steven starting to talk, and I couldn't stand it any more........not only him........Lionel Blair also........maybe I could just take Lionel with a Nolan.........but Steven too.......no.......too much......

Oh God it was awful. I think I only watched about 10 minutes of the whole thing. Had to fast forward the revolting Steven (he makes my skin crawl and want to vomit). And Linda Nolan, nasty bitter person. Lionel Blair really surprised me with his vitriol re Chris- not in the least surprised by the other 2 though. How DARE he nominate 'the wondrous, charming, non- judgemental, least controlling person' that is Saint Steven- according to his equally revolting mother and the rest of his family.

Then we had to contend with Zoe, still in complete denial that her comments were offensive.

Think I'll have to delete BBOTS from now on.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God it was awful. I think I only watched about 10 minutes of the whole thing. Had to fast forward the revolting Steven (he makes my skin crawl and want to vomit). And Linda Nolan, nasty bitter person. Lionel Blair really surprised me with his vitriol re Chris- not in the least surprised by the other 2 though. How DARE he nominate 'the wondrous, charming, non- judgemental, least controlling person' that is Saint Steven- according to his equally revolting mother and the rest of his family.

Then we had to contend with Zoe, still in complete denial that her comments were offensive.

Think I'll have to delete BBOTS from now on.

Thanks for the synopsis Eva........no regrets now about deleting it........it sounds pretty dire to me........whatever were BB thinking of last night......
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Nolan no one likes
    Lionel "i have one trick and i will keep doing it and then smile gormlessly" Blair

The only good bit was, in the audience to the left of (is it nick?) the guy who is always on wearing flamboyant clothes was a girl (also often on) who was on the same house tour with me last year looking very happy.

Are there any that are likeable?? As for her commented about 'being devastated' that Chris was still in the house - really? 'Devastated' because some stranger on a TV game show wasn't evicted from a made-for-tv house? 'Devastated would surely apply when your husband died, or when your sister died of cancer and it was only then your family stopped bickering just long enough to bury her! Horrible, bitchy drama Queen.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris haters and Helen lovers! Says it all really.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I thought it was one of the better panels. Their opinions were interesting. Do you only want panelists who agree with the majority of this forum?
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

it wasnt "nick" it was "paul" - to his right, tv viewers "left of him" was the girl who was in the same tour group... (bit of ocd correction i just had to do!) :D
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Firewalker wrote: »
    Has Lionel Blair fallen into a barbeque?
    surprised Linda Nolan has not yet dissolved in her own acid
    Steven needs a complete media ban.....never want to see or hear him again

What a bitter bunch they were- The worst bots panel ever- nasty ,nastier and nastiest
    I would be delighted never to see any of them ever again- I turned bots off , really could not stomach that crud last night >:(
  • Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkie11 wrote: »
    They just gave opinions that some people don't like. It made a change to have a totally pro Helen panel.

LMAO! You summed it up in one short sentence. I assume the other people posting in this thread are Chris fans and, of course, the usual vitriolic Helen haters.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't forgive Linda Nolan for helping Jim Davidson to win. Lionel 'medium rare' Blair is a joke and Steven obviously had his own agenda. The fact that they all though Helen is a nice girl proves how bad they are at judging character.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    PERILLA wrote: »
    Completely agree - what an awful panel. I switched off half way through and went to bed.

I didn't even give it that long - saw who was on the panel and heard Rylan - that was enough for me to turn off!
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really. We've had panels in the past who all hate Helen. Panellists in the past who all hated Steven, when he was in the house. NOT ONE person cared then.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't watched BBOTS all week - it always goes down hill at this stage of the series. But even if I had been tempted to watch the line up would have deterred me. Cannot stand any of them but Steven in particular is despicable given his actions since he left the house, let alone how he behaved in it.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    I thought it was one of the better panels. Their opinions were interesting. Do you only want panelists who agree with the majority of this forum?

How can they be a better panel? Whether you agreed with their views or not, they all just blindly agreed with each other. Hardly gave the show any variety.
  • Loretta_LeeLoretta_Lee Posts: 226
    Forum Member

I didnt even make it half way before i had to switch off!
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me, too--they were ALL sickening, plus the crappy only-live-down-the-road BOTS audience were the ones who WEREN'T part of the 'random Focus Group', since this lot toed the Party Line: eg Vile Helen is now a Saint; Zoe isn't in-yer-face screamworthy ANNOYING nor a braggart; ditto shape-shifter Maaarrrrrcccccchhhhk; and Steven is a 'Successful' Businessman. Still, considering what vile specimens that Nolan sister, Lionel Blair & Steven proved to be in the House, I feel cleansed to violently diagree with them on EVERYTHING!! Ghastliest panel EVER. >:(>:(:o