Options

The real reason Sean was fired...

UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Because if he flicked his head one more bloody time there was going to be an almighty ruck with everyone piling in to have a go - including Sralan, Nick and Karren! Nick would even have called Margaret to come and have a whack :D

If his hair was so annoying that he had to keep tossing his head like an animated My Little Pony, why didn't he get a haircut that didn't look so damned silly?

Kids these days, sheesh... :rolleyes: :)

Comments

• Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally the wrong hair style for him... Made his head even tinier and lost than it should be....Plus his shirts were too big for him.

Glad he got fired last night made all the wrong decisions...
  • Options
    george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    This is a stupid thread. A person's hairstyle is irrelevant to their performance on The Apprentice. If you think that is something relevant and interesting enough to set up a thread about, then you are considerably more immature than the candidates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cracking response there george.millman, thanks. Made my morning, that has. :D

Terribly sorry for having a sense of humour. I didn't realise that everyone had to take a television programme which is, by its nature, entertainment, deadly seriously!

Just chill out a bit and enjoy it for what it is, mate - something to have a chuckle at. Whatever they try and tell us, Apprentice candidates (whether young or adult) are not the future of British business as we know it! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Bieber-flick was indeed irritating, but that kid is going to be one helluva handsome grown-up one day. I can't believe I just said that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I should declare an interest from the off, as I actually know Sean Spooner, and have a lot of time for him. He did make mistakes, but I don't think he should have been fired for them. His biggest mistake was buying into the 'woman' angle, but that was the girl's doing. He's only 16, perhaps he hasn't heard of Mrs Beeton.

One mistake he definitely made was not putting the word 'Cookbook' on the cover. However the finished product was very classy.

I don't think he should have gone. If he'd brought Patrick back in the boardroom, I don't think he would be.

There's been a lot of talk about whether the show is being cruel to kids, and I don't think it is. I know Sean was a big fan of You're Fired and I think he would have liked to have gone on that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should declare an interest from the off, as I actually know Sean Spooner, and have a lot of time for him.
    Is that supposed to impress people?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member

Not at all. Just didn't want it to come out later and be accused of being biased. I know the guy, but these are my opinions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    He was the image of a young Chris Addison!
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And there I was thinking it was because he looked about 8
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt a bit sorry for him as he seemed out of his depth. He let the girl tell him what to do and went against the focus groups opinions. I would have fired the girl and given him another chance due to his youth.
  • Options
    beatrice39beatrice39 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl should have got fired. An annoying person and the way she treated Andrew was unreal.
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cripes! that's a bit rude.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Because if he flicked his head one more bloody time there was going to be an almighty ruck with everyone piling in to have a go - including Sralan, Nick and Karren! Nick would even have called Margaret to come and have a whack :D

If his hair was so annoying that he had to keep tossing his head like an animated My Little Pony, why didn't he get a haircut that didn't look so damned silly?

haha I completely agree with this, I was getting so annoyed at him flicking his hair, I was glad he got fired!
  • Options
    James30James30 Posts: 5,230
    Forum Member
    I should declare an interest from the off, as I actually know Sean Spooner, and have a lot of time for him.

Kids like him put hairdressers out of business - His hair needs trimming now to see before he hits his head on a oncoming lamp post:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe his parents/guardians allowed him on national TV with his hair in that state...
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    I can't believe his parents/guardians allowed him on national TV with his hair in that state...

:D:D:D
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member

a sense of humour is fine but adults on a forum insulting children because of how they look? i say give the kid a break.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    I should declare an interest from the off, as I actually know Sean Spooner, and have a lot of time for him. He did make mistakes, but I don't think he should have been fired for them. His biggest mistake was buying into the 'woman' angle, but that was the girl's doing. He's only 16, perhaps he hasn't heard of Mrs Beeton.

One mistake he definitely made was not putting the word 'Cookbook' on the cover. However the finished product was very classy.

I don't think he should have gone. If he'd brought Patrick back in the boardroom, I don't think he would be.

There's been a lot of talk about whether the show is being cruel to kids, and I don't think it is. I know Sean was a big fan of You're Fired and I think he would have liked to have gone on that.

He came across as a lovely lad :)

Shame he just wasn`t strong enough.
  • Options
    george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    radiofree wrote: »
    a sense of humour is fine but adults on a forum insulting children because of how they look? i say give the kid a break.

I agree - as I said, the OP is obviously more immature than the candidates. I have a sense of humour and it's fine to laugh at people when they screw up, but I think setting up a topic just to laugh at what someone looks like takes that too far, regardless of the person's age.