Options

Am I the only one..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
Forum Member
who is disappointed with Jim winning? not a hate thread but genuinely don't get the appeal..

Comments

• Options
    CarvisCarvis Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I totally agree - can't stand him!! Can't believe he fooled the public - not a nice character at all - how can women vote for him when he is clearly so sexist!!
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who is disappointed with Jim winning? not a hate thread but genuinely don't get the appeal..

No, you're not alone.
  • Options
    MaisiebelleMaisiebelle Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    I grew up watching Jim on tv (in the 80's) so I suppose I'm used to his humour and don't find him so offensive. I can see why some people are though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    No there's quite a few of us. But it will get drowned out tonight.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Not keen on Davidson but when it got to the final 2 I had a marginal preference for him over Contostavlos.
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    No there's a handful of you here......not many, maybe 10-20?
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    You just don't get his humour. Jim is not a bad person.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I am as well would of preferred Dappy although I did like Jim .
  • Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I my way, nobody would have won it.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't like Jim but he's probably an improvement over the last CBB winner.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not the only one but in the minority
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ??? that would have been a waste of time
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    I am disappointed in the voting public again .

They need their heads collectively examining.
  • Options
    Ron_AndrewsRon_Andrews Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Carvis wrote: »
    I totally agree - can't stand him!! Can't believe he fooled the public - not a nice character at all - how can women vote for him when he is clearly so sexist!!

I guess you're not going to understand this but lets try "how can women vote for him when he is clearly so sexist" have a little think about that (tick tock, tick tock, tick tock) has it clicked yet, yessssssssss well done you've just posted a sexist comment. :o
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the entire series, every episode, and really enjoyed it, but was out tonight and so missed the live show. Now that I know the outcome I'm not going to bother watching the final at all, it's just so baffling and disappointing that someone like Jim could win. To be fair, I wouldn't say that any of the finalists were especially nice people, but he was the worst of the worst, and yet he still won. Very odd indeed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Sooooo glad he won !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Luisa put the most effort in as a housemate. She should have been rewarded for that. Linda won the show for Jim unfortunately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jim has shown his true character throughout his career. He shouldn't be rewarded for being Jim.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carvis wrote: »

I wanted Jim or Luisa to win, not because i liked them but because they had entertained me the most.
    I'm not fooled by Jim, it was obvious that he was keeping himself in check and acting his socks off. He played a blinder of a game and i'm pleased he won.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndrewPd wrote: »

Quick get me a shrink. I'm obviously mentally unwell as I don't agree with AndrewPd *roll eyes*
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Dappy or Luisa, Sam and MiC boy didn't do enough (still can't remember his blessed name!) so between Casey and Jim for me. By default.
  • Options
    Sunshine&SolaceSunshine&Solace Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, you're not alone, I think he's a creepy, racist, wife-beating misogynist but it seems others seem to think he's a freedom fighter in the war against political correctness and even when he is nasty it's just because he's misunderstood and 'we' don't get his humour. Anyway, time will tell. He cocked it up last time so hopefully it won't be long until he over reaches himself again.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not cup of tea either.
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    AndrewPd wrote: »

Shouldn't you be wondering why you are out of step with the majority of people instead of wondering about them?
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    No there's a handful of you here......not many, maybe 10-20?

This is about it.
    OP you are just in a minority - it happens. The other forums and viewer votes have been pretty much in line with DS with big support for Jim.
    It would be a weird and very boring world if we all liked the same thing.