Corrie 7/2/11: Family Affair

Comments

• bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not sure about Leane/Tracy/Peter thing. It could be really good only if Kate Ford could be convincing as the baddie. She is like a cartoon character baddie. What a hammy actress.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    That boy knows when to conveniently disappear :D

Theres nothing that little smasher cant do he's some guy! :):):)
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shall be glad when the contract ends for the actress that plays Tracey; I still find the character pointless and do not take to the actress at all who seems to be grinning even when the script does not imply smiling is needed.

Nice to see Sally have a pleasant evening out.
  • PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    There's something not right here, turns up for he first time ever in the Rovers, pulls up a chair with Sally & Gail and next thing he's dating Sally and still no alcohol.

Something not quite right here, he's too good to be true.

And what was he doing in there in the first place? Of all the pubs in all of Weatherfield he just had to walk into The Rovers :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alxne wrote: »
    Whats the point of Rosie :mad:

A lot of posters will tell you that there are two points ;)
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theres nothing that little smasher cant do he's some guy! :):):)

That little lad is so much better at acting his part than Kate ford. Sorry to go on, but she is ruining Corrie for me.
  • tiggerspptiggerspp Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Now, I'm a straight woman but Rosie has great bazookas!

And that is why Jason puts up with her :)
  • MarzBar85MarzBar85 Posts: 15,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If its me your talking about I really couldn't give a rats @ss

Ignore away ;)

What makes you think it was you? Are you that special?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    That little lad is so much better at acting his part than Kate ford. Sorry to go on, but she is ruining Corrie for me.

She Runing it for me to But Curley Simon is better than acting than most of the cast!
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,175
    Forum Member
    Gail and Nick looked quite convincing as a couple there.

Well he certainly looks as old as her, if not older!
  • tiggerspptiggerspp Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Only caught a few minutes of tonight's shambles, but the gurning moron was on full form so turned it off. She is a complete joke and if she had an ounce of intelligence she would watch herself, realise she is atrocious and give up acting.... well give up what she calls acting as you can't give up something you've never done!
  • JJ28JJ28 Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    There's something not right here, turns up for he first time ever in the Rovers, pulls up a chair with Sally & Gail and next thing he's dating Sally and still no alcohol.

Something not quite right here, he's too good to be true.

No sh*t Sherlock!:D:D Plot device perhaps?

Blessings! Traceyluv has managed to calm down the rictus grin.
  • TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarzBar85 wrote: »
    What makes you think it was you? Are you that special?!

Im guessing its not me then or else you publically say you are adding someone to your ignore (for attention) but really aren't.

Im intrigued,

Oh and I am special in my own way ;)
  • greygrey Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    This Tracey stuff doesn't happen in real pubs.
    It shouldn't happen in fictional pubs either
    It's a bit silly to watch being an ex pub landlord
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even the near-mute Amy puts in a better performance:D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has anyone else received a DM from TheSlayer about comments made here? I just had one and wondered if i was alone...thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    has anyone else received a DM from TheSlayer about comments made here? I just had one and wondered if i was alone...thanks

Oh how CHILDISH
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not me, but then I'm not special :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh how CHILDISH

not childish I just dont send DM's to people like you did...shall i post it here? i wondered if others had received them from you as well. Thats all, I am free to ask on the forum.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She Runing it for me to But Curley Simon is better than acting than most of the cast!

If you're going to slag someone off, at least spell right.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tracy is brilliant and I don't like the bullying she is getting on here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not childish I just dont send DM's to people like you did...shall i post it here? i wondered if others had received them from you as well. Thats all, I am free to ask on the forum.

Post it here if you want. Reason I gave you a PM was so this topic didn't further turn into a person to person argumment. I decided to let my feelings be known to you in private. But oh no you had to publically announce it which imo is childish.
  • MarzBar85MarzBar85 Posts: 15,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed. I know she's meant to sound insencere but surely not for every line delivered? Corrie is 100% better when she's absent from over gurning in her scenes!

Agreed!
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh how CHILDISH
    Sounds like you're the one being childish, love. Sending people private messages because they don't have the same opinion as you?
    Grow up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Sounds like you're the one being childish, love. Sending people private messages because they don't have the same opinion as you?
    Grow up.

:rolleyes:

I sent it because she made false accusations about me actually.
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Carla is just my idol right now.

This.
    mikebuk wrote: »
    Andale Andale..

Made me full on lol!
    John Dough wrote: »
    Roastin'?:o

Lol at Traceyluv describing Car as roasting. But i'll accept the compliment.
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Oh, no!

Ken, I loves ya!

That killed me. Especially the expression. And when they feared Tracey was about to reveal all.

Loved Sally's line about Molly, and Rawsie was on top form tonight. So glad Carla gave Leanne what for in the Rovers, it's a ticking time bomb now! And i sort of maybe actually kind of enjoyed the last scene....nick even made me lol. :o