Change the record, Peter!

Comments

• Luna8Luna8 Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Yes he could give surly 'no comment' replies but he comes across to me as someone affable and helpful so that's probably not his style.[/QUOTE]

You are right, although maybe he will toughen up a little after this interview.

He made it plain that he had tried very hard to be friendly solely for the children`s sake.

“I reached a point where I just thought ‘I am happy with my life. I am happy with who I am. I don't need to argue anymore’ and I sort of reached out [to Katie] and said, ‘Let's just be friends. There's no point arguing, so let's try and be friends for the sake of the children.

However, only the so called "spiteful" comments seem to have been picked up on.
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    After the bad publicity and backlash he's receiving over the Heat interview, it's clear the Public want him to stop talking about her.

A handful of Daily Mail readers hardly constitutes"The Public".
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    [/B]

I still wish he hadn`t said anything though if only because of the storm it`s created , it`s certainly given her the chance to go into full blown victim mode.
    I still agree with CPeterson though , he/she made some very good points , it`s time to stop this , they both need to think of the damage they may be causing to their children.
    It`s even depressing me :o

With you on that! I hope they can both genuinely wish the other well and allow them to get on with their lives and careers without further sniping and that both 'teams' could support them to do that.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted cos of messed up quoting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luna8 wrote: »
    After the bad publicity and backlash he's receiving over the Heat interview, it's clear the Public want him to stop talking about her.

This "handful of Daily Mail readers" have previously always staunchly supported PA in his campaign of vilification toward KP. When even they support her over him, he's clearly made a monumental error :)

But I do think it's sweet how he can do no wrong in your eyes.
    Forum Member
    But I do think it's sweet how he can do no wrong in your eyes.[/QUOTE]

I`m new here, but as that comment adds nothing to the discussion, isn`t it in breach of the T & C`s?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I`m new here, but as that comment adds nothing to the discussion, isn`t it in breach of the T & C`s?

The mods are the ones to ask about this if you're not sure. There's an "alert" button at the bottom of every post.

Now, back to the discussion; I see KP was out again with Leo last night.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

New here, but knew about T & C? Mmmm...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously not too badly or I, for one, wouldn't have heard about them! Try checking out his interview with Lorraine: http://www.itv.com/lorraine/celebrity/peter-andre-interview/#.TymXQWs_qmE.twitter

And Alan: http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=304672#.TymbDu70jBQ.twitter (around 40 min mark)

Much easier to steer the conversation away from topics you don't want to discuss on live TV than in a long press interview where you have limited control over the final article. Yes he could give surly 'no comment' replies but he comes across to me as someone affable and helpful so that's probably not his style.

Hes very helpful at slating others out of camera shot;) as far as steering conversations, its much harder when your put on the spot in front of a camera than it is in a private one to one interview, if he dosent have control of whats printed then why dosent he deny or sue, just as he did the mother of his kids:( imo there are two faces to PA and I would have loved to have seen his face while he gave the heat interview and compare it to the one he polishes and produces for use before the cameras:D
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    Amber43 wrote: »
    Is it really? please if you have read more into his tweets share and enlighten for those of us who haven't seen the light:)

Well I'm not one to gossip but....

I find it interesting his friends/family support him on twitter encouraging him to continue...if they felt he was in the wrong they'd either say nought or tell him it don't look good.

In his last batch of tweets he was going on about how he created CAN that it was his baby and he split with his other half and a TV division was set up.

That his ex now has all of the so called talent side of CAN and he ended up the TV side.

He referred to November 2009 as being important, so it could be about buisness and fairness?
  • Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's quite a telling slip-up in Kate's carefully crafted essay. In point 4 she says that "this was because my husband (and therefore my Children) were spending Christmas day with two 'friends' who had given the News of the World vicious and unpleasant stories about me." Her husband is technically Alex Reid, Peter vacated the position 3 years ago, do you ever hear him refer to her as anything other than his ex? But Kate still seems to think they're married and that she can dictate who he invites to his home. The big difference between them is that Peter shows gratitude and loyalty to his friends whilst hers are disposable - offend her once and you're cut off and sent to Siberia. Peter made the point in his Titchmarsh interview that he spoke to Heat for 2 hours on a wide range of issues, they chose to ignore most of it and slant the article to get maximum headlines. He understands that's all part of the game, so does Kate which is why her over-the-top response is just more point scoring.

Well spotted!! Anyway, she didn't slip up, the person who wrote it for her slipped up. I wonder if Nicola Partridge wrote it...aren't her and Nev working for Black Sheep Mgt these days?
    Every celebrity knows how the magazines work...especially KP. She used it to her advantage many a time but nowadays she likes to make out she doesn't need to do interviews, but when you've got your own Management Company that can put out stuff like above, there's no need is there?
    On This Morning the other week she was on with her new protege Amy whatshername and she said that she can give her the experience she has with the media etc...she knows how to play the game. At the moment she is playing a blinder!
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    We need to empower these two to feel free to express themselves and their relationship openly and frankly. The more they reveal the better informed we will be and they feel good within themselves having let it all out rather than keep it private. :)

As for the kids, I'm sure they are ok and wonder when they negotiate their contracts for TV and magazine shoots they decide to drop their parents from the deal as they are become a hinderance to their career advancement.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Peter be availing of the literacy schemes he's promoting? It may help him to actually write his next pre-schooler's book rather than having to pay someone to do it for him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Well I'm not one to gossip but....

I find it interesting his friends/family support him on twitter encouraging him to contibue...if they felt he was in the wrong they'd either say nought or tell him it don't look good.

In his last batch of tweets he was going on about how he created CAN that it was his baby and he split with his other half and a TV division was set up.

That his ex now has all of the so called talent side of CAN and he ended up the TV side.

He referred to November 2009 as being important, so it could be about buisness and fairness?

Its not just about NH though is it, because of the way he comes across hes just used by CP to make out hes some kind of loony ex out for revenge who has nothing on her but hate, but what about NP and as far as Ive heard one or two other members of staff who have walked for the same reasons as NH and NP, weve only seen the tip of the ice berg of evidence the rest is so deep that NH and now blacksheep appear quite confident in their stance and future actions in all of this;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm sure he'd be relieved" :D:D

All he has to do is refuse to answer or say no comment. It's the easiest thing in the world. He answers cos his marriage to her is all he's got to sell.

She's just as bad. She always has a little dig about all her exes. She was obsessed with Dane Bowers for years...Pete has replaced him as her new obsession.

For those that say she loved him, she had a funny way of showing it. In all their relaity shows I never once got the impression she loved him. Basically, she didn't know what she had until it had gone and now she wants it back, but she couldn't get it back so she is now playing the victim.

Saying she reacted badly and she regrets it. Too late now.
    If she had showed emotion at the time and given interviews saying how sad she was, maybe they would have reconciled, but not she had to put her hard face on as usual and give interviews making out she was happy and didn't care.

If she now wants to portray a softer side of herself and get poeple to feel sorry for her, it won't wash with me. Too little, too late.
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »

Yes, I received a PM from a Tom Miller when I joined, suggesting that I acquaint myself with them, before posting.

Thanks for the great welcome!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mamajenco wrote: »
    Excellent post, best I've read on this never ending saga. Those poor children don't have much chance of leading normal lives anyway but this bile between their parents is extremely damaging for them.

KK & PA should put the children first & just stop all this disingenous posturing to the press. Whoops, sorry, neither one of them want to . It's all about Me Me Me! Who cares about the kids! Disgraceful!

I'm sure Harvey would feel the same finding out his real Dad apparently didn't want him. The amount of interviews to mags his mother gave and the money she made from them will surely help him to forgive her for knowing that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the record, the "Burn" story was not broken by NOTW, but by Adrian Butler on Feb 6th last year, in the Sunday Mirror, a paper closely associated with Price.

The interview in Heat seems to have been a final attempt to show how totally obsessed KP has been with the idea of reconciliation, and her reaction to finally realising that it would never happen. She regularly claims to be over PA, but her every action proves otherwise. To be over someone means that you put it all away, and move forward. Even now, she is still not able to do that. She misread his wish to be friendly as him wanting her back, so all hostilities ceased, including the vile mudslinging on Twitter. Curious that almost the very minute it dawned on her that she was never going to get him back, Neville Hendricks appears again with his rubbish. They have nothing that would stand up in a court of law, so they continue with this constant drip drip of innuendo. As Price has said many times, she ALWAYS gets her revenge, no matter how long it takes.

I hope that Peter Andre, for the sake of his own mental health, refuses from now on to even acknowledge this sad woman, either in person or in print. I strongly suspect he will.

Well said. Another person who can see through her facade.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    She's just as bad. She always has a little dig about all her exes. She was obsessed with Dane Bowers for years...Pete has replaced him as her new obsession.

For those that say she loved him, she had a funny way of showing it. In all their relaity shows I never once got the impression she loved him. Basically, she didn't know what she had until it had gone and now she wants it back, but she couldn't get it back so she is now playing the victim.

Saying she reacted badly and she regrets it. Too late now.
    If she had showed emotion at the time and given interviews saying how sad she was, maybe they would have reconciled, but not she had to put her hard face on as usual and give interviews making out she was happy and didn't care.

If she now wants to portray a softer side of herself and get poeple to feel sorry for her, it won't wash with me. Too little, too late.
    Andre's built a career and a persona on playing the victim for 3 years now. He's shown himself to be a nasty, spiteful peice of work and people still try to spin it against his ex!:rolleyes: If he's still this vindictive 3 years on, imagine what a seething ball of bile he was when he walked out!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    [/B]

yup , I would agree with that , I still wish he hadn`t said anything though if only because of the storm it`s created , it`s certainly given her the chance to go into full blown victim mode.
    I still agree with CPeterson though , he/she made some very good points , it`s time to stop this , they both need to think of the damage they may be causing to their children.
    It`s even depressing me :o

I have said it before...Scouse Rachel a journalist who is apparently going to write Nev's story is (or was) a writer for Heat. How do we know that during Pete's interview they didn't keep bringing up things from Nev's tweets? The photos in the mag of him looking angry and saying he is sick of it all (or words to that effet) lead me to believe that they were asking him stuff that is being bandied about by Nev.
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he does it to be vindictive. He does it because gullible people will pay to read about it, though he needs to brush up on his acting skills to convince anyone other than the devotees.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Daily Mail always bigs up Ms Price.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    I have said it before...Scouse Rachel a journalist who is apparently going to write Nev's story is (or was) a writer for Heat. How do we know that during Pete's interview they didn't keep bringing up things from Nev's tweets? The photos in the mag of him looking angry and saying he is sick of it all (or words to that effet) lead me to believe that they were asking him stuff that is being bandied about by Nev.
    Poor, manipulated Pete :cry:. Was there nobody from CAN on hand to stop this downright bullying?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Oh dear. When you join, you get sent a private message by one of the mods asking you to read through the T&C's. Maybe some people don't bother but others obviously do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Will Peter be availing of the literacy schemes he's promoting? It may help him to actually write his next pre-schooler's book rather than having to pay someone to do it for him!

I can't help but laugh...he's obviously taken a leaf out of his ex's book!
This discussion has been closed.