Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 14**

Comments

• Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KitKat21 wrote: »
    Thanks, I'm all right though. Got some nice painkillers, just think I'm gonna be really bored!

Think how good all those dances will look on Saturday night because of the painkillers!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,578
    Forum Member
    sofakat wrote: »
    He was filming something called 'Arrow'. It's a new tv series due to be shown on Sky 1.

Oh yes, it's the Green Arrow revamp thing. Sounds good :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    Unappreciating Michael seems to have gained some hip action and the cha cha may not be the tonic I want to cheer me up!

I cant get into anyone else and was looking for a good funny dance from him this week ie guineinely funny as opposed to planned funny
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Nicky will be of help.
  • Options
    MinstrelgirlMinstrelgirl Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I take it they were given their music again this week - a Charleston to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? Really?:confused:
  • Options
    Cat.JCat.J Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So there I was, pootling into town this morning, when I noticed the registration number of the car in front of me -
    L176 ULU.

D'you think it might have been Terry?:eek:
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zedders wrote: »
    Wish the cat would hurry up and give birth, I've been convinced since Sunday that 'today's the day'

Oooohhh! Pussycats, kittens, purrrrr

*goes all soppy* :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I take it they were given their music again this week - a Charleston to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? Really?:confused:

I cant see Atrem volunteering to have this music and I can see him doing cheese:eek:

I know he is soft and cuddly Artem but were is the stern Russian in all this, he cant have changed that much surely

and Nicky wont cheer me up I find him depressing as he is quite as bad as he is, I mean I thought he would have some musicality and ability to move to the music
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Vomits.

That is why I cannot, simply cannot watch this tripe. I'm not wild about Fern anyway, but this really is the end. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cat.J wrote: »
    So there I was, pootling into town this morning, when I noticed the registration number of the car in front of me -
    L176 ULU.

no Terry would be WD14EVR:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    L176 ULU.

Did you throw something at it? I would have waited until it was parked up and then written in the dust on the bumper.

'Is that you Terr?'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shefair wrote: »
    no Terry would be WD14EVR:D

:D
    Did you throw something at it? I would have waited until it was parked up and then written in the dust on the bumper.

'Is that you Terr?'

I probably should have done! It was driving about 3 miles an hour - sooooo annoying. Actually I think it was being driven by a little old lady.

Oh, hang on! Maybe it was the lady herself....

(I use the term "lady" very loosely, obviously)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

I probably should have done! It was driving about 3 miles an hour - sooooo annoying. Actually I think it was being driven by a little old lady.

Oh, hang on! Maybe it was the lady herself....

....and all this time ......:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    you never know who we are really

( just for you I will reveal I am actually a 6.2 34 yr old male from St Loius, just sitting hear eating Gumbo)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, it can't have been her. Her car reg would have been BL176 ULU.
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    Nicky Westlife is a pain in the rear. I did want to like him. He's a Dubliner like me so I was expecting the classic dry Dublin wit and sense of humour. But no.

He's just a spoilt brat with zero brain and a giant ego. Oh, and no talent either.

He should stick to squatting on stools and singing dire ballads.

But ... but ... but ... he's my thread pet, and he kissed me on the cheek. I really wanted him to be good, especially as I've picked him as my winner in my annual competition with my friend.

Unappreciating my throat feeling like sandpaper and my throbbing head :(
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    But ... but ... but ... he's my thread pet, and he kissed me on the cheek. I really wanted him to be good, especially as I've picked him as my winner in my annual competition with my friend.

Unappreciating my throat feeling like sandpaper and my throbbing head :(

Have a sofakat hot toddy. I got eight and a half hours of virtually uninterrupted sleep last night.

I feel much better today. Still wondering whether to make another one now though. :D
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    shefair wrote: »
    Unappreciating Michael seems to have gained some hip action and the cha cha may not be the tonic I want to cheer me up!

I cant get into anyone else and was looking for a good funny dance from him this week ie guineinely funny as opposed to planned funny

But that may be a good thing as i'm desperate for him to stay in long enough to do a charleston:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    But that may be a good thing as i'm desperate for him to stay in long enough to do a charleston:D

fair enough that should be a thing of joy indeed if it follows on from his jive:D
  • Options
    durnovariandurnovarian Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »

Me too - but if he is just carp as opposed to hilariously carp the GBP might not save him... :cry:
  • Options
    flugellaflugella Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too - but if he is just carp as opposed to hilariously carp the GBP might not save him... :cry:

I will - for the promise of Charleston in the future!!!

And as for the Krotchetina AT... I bet I have more content in the one I'm doing for an exam next Sunday than she'll have put in... Yes notgoalie I will get someone to video mine as well so you can critique it...
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    flugella wrote: »
    I will - for the promise of Charleston in the future!!!

And as for the Krotchetina AT... I bet I have more content in the one I'm doing for an exam next Sunday than she'll have put in... Yes notgoalie I will get someone to video mine as well so you can critique it...

I'm lobbing a vote Michael's way this weekend - for the Charleston, and just because I like 'em :)

I've a feeling I'll be doing more AT content then Colin and Kristina this weekend - and I've never danced a AT in my life and don't intend to this weekend either.
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm lobbing a vote Michael's way this weekend - for the Charleston, and just because I like 'em :)

I've a feeling I'll be doing more AT content then Colin and Kristina this weekend - and I've never danced a AT in my life and don't intend to this weekend either.

It's a cha cha. ;) Fern has the charleston. ;)
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »

Will Artem be going on Bert on us or is that a step too far even for new cuddly Artem? :D

How's the knee doing?
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »

I knew that :o
This discussion has been closed.