Official SPOILER thread for 1st December.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Very many thanks Hot Butterfly and Olive.
    I for one am happy with the result !

I had no idea that anyone would post something that wasn't genuine - reading posts here I realise that I really am naive !

I must pop in here another time and get more involved in the chat - if you'll have me - lol.

Goodnight all, and thanks again for the info and your company - lamumba beckons now !
  • HelbrownHelbrown Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news, Michael's "journey" and dances have touched me more than anything that Denise has done all season....and James was DESPERATE tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the spoilers people :)

and thanks for the picnic - yummy !!! Didnt join in on the spinny chairs this week, learnt my lesson last week after mixing the drinks and spinny chairs - will be back on those next week though definately !!

Im one of the people voting for Lisa, I love Robin, and while her dancing can be errattic, her complete LOVE of dancing and performing makes her very special in my eyes. I love her, and Dani - and if I had to pick a third, Id have Kimberly in the final. Not much time for Louis (cant help but feel that his show dance would be "lifts to music" which bores me!) and Nicky Id like a lot more if he didnt have such an irritating partner...

so is it one out next week and two the week after? just trying to think how many weeks left there are - presumably the final is on the 22nd or 23rd?
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the spoiler. Michael definitely improved a lot but I do think the right person went. As a Lisa fan I do think she should have been in the dance off over Nicky but the result was right. Michael was a great contestant had great ballroom, strongly improved his latin, had a great relationship with Natalie and brought us all that jive.

Thanks Butterfly and Olivej. :D
  • Tuscan SunTuscan Sun Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Hot Butterfly and olivej - who on earth is voting for Lisa? :eek:
  • RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    Pass the tissues. :cry::cry:

*offers choccy tin along with tissues.*

No one to look forward to now, the others don't come close to my enjoyment levels as Michael did. :(

*I'll stop being pathetic. Soon. Maybe. :o
  • Evs814Evs814 Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Michael is what Strictly is all about. A complete non dancer, non showbiz bloke who through hard work fell in love with dancing and conveyed his enjoyment to the viewers with his good humour and commitment.
    He will be missed
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the spoiler, was fearing for Michael tonight. He's put in massive effort (for which respect) but his latin does look dangerously like "Dad" dancing, especially in that shirt :p
  • fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael v Nicky

Michael out.

Michael certainly epitomised the show for me. Total non dancer who learnt new skills and entertained us.

Lovely bloke, worked hard, well done and thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the spoilers, I really appreciate them.

it was Michael's time to go

gutted for nicky, personally I think he was slightly undermarked.

I liked Lisa at the start, but she hasn't improved at all (as proven in the scores)

I really like Louis......as a person. I'm finding his constant tricks pointless and add nothing to the dance!!!

Denise is good, but I'm rooting for Dani. Met her the other week at a TV recording and had a cigggie with her (and a few of the other celebs and pros). She is genuinely so nice, and I think she is the only one that week on week is improving!!! And I hate Vincent so it takes someone special for me to want him to win!!!
  • yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    micthemini wrote: »
    Thank you Hot Butterfly for the result but you are very naughty as you posted well before my guess time - how could you???:p

And thanks to Olive j too. Confirming for those who were not sure, but you now know we have another source - way hey!

And next week, please can we stay on topic, and just discuss the result, none of this malarky about food and drink etc - you know, I may have to report you to Monty Python - spam, spam, spam :):):)

Have a lovely rest of the weekend, and hope to 'see' you all next week, with loads of food, drink and gossip (and hopefully no sweary children on here)

Thankfully they have been deleted by the mods, and quickly too. So a result !!!!
  • J-ZeeJ-Zee Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evs814 wrote: »
    Michael is what Strictly is all about. A complete non dancer, non showbiz bloke who through hard work fell in love with dancing and conveyed his enjoyment to the viewers with his good humour and commitment.
    He will be missed

Entirely agree
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dani and Vincent to be the dark ponies of the competition :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    I'm rooting for Dani. Met her the other week at a TV recording and had a cigggie with her (and a few of the other celebs and pros). She is genuinely so nice, and I think she is the only one that week on week is improving!!! And I hate Vincent so it takes someone special for me to want him to win!!!

ooh, who else? Do spill :p

I thought it would be either Michael and Nicky or Michael and Denise in the dance-off this evening. I think it was Micheal's time to go, but he's been great- his dance at Wembley was absolutely wonderful, and his humour and warmth have been really nice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh, who else? Do spill :p

I thought it would be either Michael and Nicky or Michael and Denise in the dance-off this evening. I think it was Micheal's time to go, but he's been great- his dance at Wembley was absolutely wonderful, and his humour and warmth have been really nice.

I met with Dani, Robin, Lisa, Vincent, Flavia, Richard (kiss and picture with him) Craig for a few
  • mollsshewrotemollsshewrote Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Nicky's lucky he was up against Michael anyone else, Lisa included, and he'd be out. He's still plodding his way through the dances and his pivots are so cumbersome. He's very determined and passionate about the competition but he's not a natural dancer.
  • J-ZeeJ-Zee Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's with people who use words like 'hate' and ' despise' about someone they have never met? Ridiculous
  • CallmepitstopCallmepitstop Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all the spoiler posters for the results!

Off to beddy-byes now.

Night!
  • BadWigeonBadWigeon Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malik24 wrote: »
    Only if Nicky got 2 points with the public and Michael 3 (leaving them both on 5 total vs. Denise's 6). I think that's the only possibility that would leave Denise safe if she was really last on the public votes. Don't see it myself.

I've always wondered whether, as a public body, the BBC is compelled to give the voting figures if they are requested as a Freedom of Information enquiry.
  • cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadWigeon wrote: »
    I've always wondered whether, as a public body, the BBC is compelled to give the voting figures if they are requested as a Freedom of Information enquiry.

This came up a few years ago - I'm afraid I can't find the specific thread but they're not.
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the results.

Probably in quite a minority, but I couldn't take to Michael nor did I enjoy his dancing. I did love Natalie's dancing and there was some wonderful choreography from her but I never found him a pleasure to watch, even in the ballroom.

I did however admire the dedication he'd shown and the effort he put in. But some people are never going to be a 'natural' dancer.

So, right result in my book.

I'm with you regarding Michael. His ballroom had improved a lot but still not as good as some people have said. I'm happy to see him go but on tonight's showing it would have been equally as valid for Lisa to go.

Thanks as always for the result :)
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael knew his time was up and in fairness he was the worst celeb tonight so right result. Thanks all x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadWigeon wrote: »

it would be interesting to know for sure, to see if they know who is destined for the final from the start?!
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The couple leaving are Micheal and Natalie , Nicky and Karen stay x

Thanks Hottie

In future (and now) could people please re-post the spoiler every page.

So those just wanting to see the result have it on the last page of the spoiler thread and every preceding page upto the page with the result.

That will save a lot of searching on this thread.

Oh nice bloke, Michael but that was a cross between dad-dancing and the waltz today - Even though he was a better dancer than Lisa.
  • BadWigeonBadWigeon Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    This came up a few years ago - I'm afraid I can't find the specific thread but they're not.

That's a shame. I hate it when I get them at work but it would be enlightening!