Options

Matt Cutler and Aliona on BBC1

Gill PGill P Posts: 21,591
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone see Matt and Aliona on the new Clare Balding programme on BBC1 tonight? They were great and it is so nice to see Matt again. Please bring him back BBC!

Comments

• Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes, I watched just because I knew they were going to be on the show - fabulous to see them back together

The rest of show was utter pants tho! :o
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it. It was something different and nice to see ordinary people being stretched in that way.
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Oh no I missed that. What was it called so I can see if it's repeated or even can try i player?
  • Options
    jinx2jinx2 Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    LazySusan wrote: »
    Oh no I missed that. What was it called so I can see if it's repeated or even can try i player?

Britain's Brightest and yes it's on i-player (plan on watching it this afternoon)
  • Options
    dancing-girldancing-girl Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    I enjoyed it. It was something different and nice to see ordinary people being stretched in that way.

I agree, it was different and unexpected.... Better than the other side....sorry as I like Tom

Aliona and Matt dance was wonderful to watch its a shame that we are not going to see them dance again......I am going to rewatch this afternoon!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How far through it were they on?
  • Options
    dancing-girldancing-girl Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How far through it were they on?

50 mins approx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks I just watched it all anyway as I was enjoying it.

Matt was good wasn't he, why ever did they get rd of him?
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I just watched it all anyway as I was enjoying it.

Matt was good wasn't he, why ever did they get rd of him?

I think they wanted some bigger, butcher men, so they got rid of Matt & Ian and got Robin and Artem.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, it was different and unexpected.... Better than the other side....sorry as I like Tom

Aliona and Matt dance was wonderful to watch its a shame that we are not going to see them dance again......I am going to rewatch this afternoon!

Has Aliona left SCD?
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Has Aliona left SCD?

It's Matt who unfortunately is not part of Strictly anymore which is why it's probably just a one off to see him dance with Aliona again.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh thanks, Matt and Aliona are by far my face celeb pairing. Closely followed by Flavia and Vincent.