Options

Has Dappy Filled His Nappy?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
Forum Member
Just being silly :D

But he does remind me of a little toddler with his trousers hanging down like that.

Comments

• Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnews wrote: »
    Just being silly :D

But he does remind me of a little toddler with his trousers hanging down like that.

Everything about him reminds me of a child. From his attention seeking, his reliance on his fake image in a bid to look cool and be popular, his personality dependent on his popularity, fans and sales figures to his temper tantrums and baby sulks. (And the trousers don't help!)
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was going to be about when he realised he had voted for Linda and she had noticed :D He definitely looked a bit like he was about to at least cry or possibly fill his nappy.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish someone would just yank his trousers down or tell him that he looks a **** with his pants on show.
  • Options
    LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ollie has the same problem, walking around with your y fronts showing can't be very hygenic.
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    When I was teaching, a boy came in late to assembly and, as he entered the hall (or rather swaggered in with his jeans hung low), his jeans fell down - causing hysterical laughter. I cannot watch Dappy without this jolly reminiscence, expecting the same to happen to him.

I still quite like him though :)
  • Options
    JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What actually holds his trousers up? Willpower? A belt wouldn't be any good when wearing them that low :confused:
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    I wish someone would just yank his trousers down or tell him that he looks a **** with his pants on show.

I am a mum and every time I see his butt hanging out of his pants I want to pull them up ( like the Miranda sketch ) but there is something likeable about him I must admit
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many folks wear their clothes like that, just because Dappy is 5'2 people say it's like a toddler. Clearly heightest
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't get the look, its quite bizarre how trousers hanging down like that showing your shreddies to all and sundry can ever been seen as hip. Truly mind blowing.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    I really don't get the look, its quite bizarre how trousers hanging down like that showing your shreddies to all and sundry can ever been seen as hip. Truly mind blowing.

Its so unattractive, makes his legs look dwarf like :confused: and out of proportion to his puny body.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    junipaire wrote: »

This is said to be where the 'fashion' came from :o

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDsQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fskeptics.stackexchange.com%2Fquestions%2F7885%2Fwas-wearing-trousers-very-low-sagging-invented-in-prison-to-show-sexual-availa&ei=AsDjUr6QM4O50QWR_4CYBA&usg=AFQjCNFu602DxUvPV8Fao1griGLm1QSfWw&sig2=IvWWAy5jZq7AZxDHgJNuuA&bvm=bv.59930103,d.d2k

Pull them trousers up fast Dapps :D