Options

Is ollie good looking?

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's beautiful until he opens his mouth. His personality is all over the place, sometimes he's all nice and shy, at other times he strong and confident. His accent is absolutely awful, it grinds on me. His face is rather small for his body and he is just all fake. I'd like to see him without all that fakery.

He does have a lovely mouth and fabulous eyes. But so does Terry Christian.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetie939 wrote: »
    I think you're forgetting he wears a rather heavy dose of fake tan.
    He does of course, but I was thinking more along the lines of his facial features and hair, I thought he looked quite Asian or Arab. Anyway just wondered, that's all.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't got the same looks on Ollie after seeing him crying with his **** hanging out of his mouth
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm scared to say cos Cavalli might kill me :D

Ha. He's pretty but I don't find him attractive as such due to his asexualness. I don't think him beautiful but do find he has an *interesting* face.... his permanently pained expression is a good find for portrait artists.

P.s. he had his ears tied back OP as he wanted to have short hair.
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's very pretty depending on how heavy his makeup and tan are. The cosmetic enhancements can make him cross into "odd looking". In his BOTS VT he looked like a department store mannequin designed by Julian Clary. It was frightening.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a pretty and delicate Chippendale I would quite like on my mantelpiece, he is for display purposes only.
  • Options
    swan007swan007 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Very beautiful when he's smiling
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    He has feminine good looks, in other words he looks good with make up. Otherwise he's just ordinary.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Winstone - unattractive ish but sexy somehow.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you're forgetting he wears a rather heavy dose of fake tan.

I didn't. I'm going from the sentence in his autobiography where he says he has "no idea why [he's] so brown" even without the fake tan.

I think his features lend him a somewhat exotic look by themselves, regardless of his skin tone.
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know he is not to everyone's taste because he is camp. but if you forget about that then I don't actually think he is particularly good looking facially, and he has quite prominent ears and nose. Obviously he takes care of himself and if I saw him in the street I would probably think he dresses cool but not in a way that I thought he was good looking. i did watch him on made in chelsea and it never crossed my mind that he was good looking like some of the others. Just throwing it out there, anyone agree?

You may as well ask if Cheryl Cole is pretty while you're at it .
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    Ray Winstone - unattractive ish but sexy somehow.

Agree, Ollie is good looking but too pretty boy for me ... he wears more make-up than me :D
  • Options
    BoselectaBoselecta Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to think how he could be more good looking. I'm saying this as someone who found him irritating, limp and an embarrassment to menkind; but fair's fair - he is handsome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find his whole face, including his weird puffy red lips, deeply unattractive.

He's in the minus spectrum for me -the same minus spectrum occupied by weird greasy-haired men sporting hand bandages.
  • Options
    scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Somehow, Ollie's looks remind me of Ed Milliband's.

Thats what my partner said and he does from the side.:-D
  • Options
    Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a good looking guy.. pity he has 3" of makeup up on which makes him look an idiot
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just think he's an average goodlooking guy. Nothing special until he's slimmer with makeup on and fake tan. then those blue eyes pop.

hes so pretty he seems effeminate. His body is pudgy and not male at all. his attempts at lap dancing was distressing to see.

ever since his whining about being nominated and OTT grandstanding lecture, i think him unattractive