Options

Lionel thinks Casey is playing a game. Do you agree?

mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Lionel thinks Casey is playing a game. Do you agree or disagree?

Lionel said he head Luisa and Casey talking and Casey mentioned something like "Keep it up as the cameras were on" :confused:

Comments

• Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I think that Lee and Lionel cooked that one up in case either of them left..
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until we see that comment and in what context, I really can't judge.

All I know is I don't believe a word Lee has said. He's back tracked several times in that house. I can't take him seriously at all.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea. We don't see nearly enough to judge.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I have no idea. We don't see nearly enough to judge.

That is how i feel.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Casey is playing it up to some degree.

But Lionel is very easily influenced and probably believed Lee's BS comments.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »

Lionel said he head Luisa and Casey talking and Casey mentioned something like "Keep it up as the cameras were on" :confused:

No, not at all. Gullible Lionel has been taken in by Lees lies, pure and simple!
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he'd lie,

I think it's entirely possible Lee is lying but I think clearly Casey is aware of cameras and airtime, to the point of planning airtime with Lu, so it casts a shadow of doubt for me about her.

Hopefully if she said it earlier today we'll see it tomorrow.

I thinkLionel has been around long enough to trust him on this. Especially as he's always liked Casey despite the rows with Lee.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha! No.

Lee started off by saying that there was no kissing at all, then said one kiss. What else has he lied about?

Lionel is a fool who doesn't know what he's talking about and couldn't even name the girl.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I don't think Casey is playing a game any more than any of them.
    I doubt Lionel heard what she was saying clearly.

On the other hand I don't think Casey is totally unaware of what looks good for the cameras either.
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she clearly had feelings for Lee , she wouldn't be acting like this otherwise,
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I think he's been utterly sucked in by Lee. Of the two I think Casey is far more reliable in her statements than Lee.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No I don't...it's BS! Don't forget Jim got on with Casey and Lionel has a problem with Jim so there is probably more to that comment! It's also his way of being controversial after being evicted by jumping on that bandwagon.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    He has just completely changed what he said on the main show now Think he has selective memory
  • Options
    cool foolcool fool Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Lionel is a game old duffer, but he hasn't the strongest hook on reality
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lionel also said just now on BBBOTS she said to him "that was good for you a lot of time on camera"
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I dont think Casey is playing a game.
    Lee is such a moron.
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Lee's a compulsive liar and Lionel's the biggest two-faced backstabber going.I'm not saying Casey's perfect but I don't believe them two.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lionel also said just now on BBBOTS she said to him "that was good for you a lot of time on camera"

He said she said it to Luisa
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO! And Lionel back tracks after being told by Rylan that he has missed a couple of things.....what a bull sh*tter! Every bit as bad as Lee & that is why he is sat there & not in the house, LOL!
  • Options
    lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not at all. Gullible Lionel has been taken in by Lees lies, pure and simple!

Fishhook...:(
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lionel doesn't even know Casey's name !

It is coming across that he has only heard Lee's side of the story..
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lionel changed his wording of what Casey supposedly said to Luisa today, I don't think he is deliberately lying. he has been taken in my Lee's sob story and it has clouded his judgement.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Judging from Lionel's opinions I think he has been asleep for most of the time - he is wrong on nearly every judgement!
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    No, but I do think after tonight that she's a silly sod for kissing him again after everything he did. And quite a hypocrite for doing it behind Jasmine's back after their girly heart-to-heart and knowing he'd picked Jasmine over her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No not at all.

Like she said if she was playing a game she'd have made more of the situation by causing rows with Lee and Jasmine. It'd be more entertaining to see her kick off but she has handled it well and caused no real drama.

Casey is just a nice girl who has got caught up in this Lee stuff and he's trying anything to paint her as the villain. Simple