The Casualty Thread (Spoilers) (Part 4)

1229230231232233235»

Comments

• Meesh_RedshawMeesh_Redshaw Posts: 2,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still dont get how they have completely forgetting Tom being addicted to drugs, surely he would have been punished for it?

I was looking forward to seeing what happened with that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never been easy on the pair of them, you of all people should know that! I just dont think he had any rights to have a go at her for not telling him. If natalie wasnt pregnant and he was considering leaving his family then things might have been different

He was hurt that's all. They both are. Last weeks ep was spot on with its title 'love hurts'
    He didn't shout, just told her how he felt.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Looks like they dropped it after he suddenly went back to being normal after meeting his birth father
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    I hope that it is the end of their infatuation for each other.

How on earth could she ever trust him again, knowing that he had looked at her medical personal records?

She could always accept that it was actually her who ended it (his acceptance of that at the time was probably self defence not showing how much he cared ) she had an abortion without telling him, he said he loved her , she was unwell in front of him and he checked as he was genuinely worried and cared .

It takes two to have an affair and he is not automatically the bad guy.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,511
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.