Forum Member
    Erm.....you don't mean me do you? :o

Deleted!
  • Si's GalSi's Gal Posts: 2,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly! :)

:o

Thank you - but you do all realise that people are going to think I paid you to say that, don't you? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si's Gal wrote: »

Thank you - but you do all realise that people are going to think I paid you to say that, don't you? :(

All donations gratefully received! ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

at least your a fan who has a sense of humour, takes the criticism/p1ss taking of him on the chin and even, shock horror gasp, agrees with some of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive just been watching the US Dance with the Stars or whatever its called and saw Robbie and Oli together in the audience....sweet that they enjoy such a camptastic show
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote: »
    Ive just been watching the US Dance with the Stars or whatever its called and saw Robbie and Oli together in the audience....sweet that they enjoy such a camptastic show

Damn, I missed it.

Do you think Robbie will ever grow his curtains back? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,868
    Forum Member
    I was just about to post the same thing. I missed it as I was out but someone just gave me the link :D

Robbie on Dancing with the Stars US

I can't remember if it's already been posted or not :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Damn, I missed it.

why dont you myspace Oli again and ask him to ask Robbie

You never know Oli might like the 90's curtain look also
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about to post the same thing. I missed it as I was out but someone just gave me the link :D

Robbie on Dancing with the Stars US

I can't remember if it's already been posted or not :o

think it has. Wasnt he there to see one of the female dancers or contestants....had a thing with them? (yeh right :rolleyes: )
    Forum Member
    A Question

Why do people come on here just to wind up and antagonise the regulars on here?

It's sad and they need to stop it NOW!

If you don't like this thread, DON'T COME ON HERE!

It's as simple as that.
    Do you always get that little dimple when you get angry ;):D

And yes I totally agree :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Question

Why do people come on here just to wind up and antagonise the regulars on here?

It's sad and they need to stop it NOW!

If you don't like this thread, DON'T COME ON HERE!

It's as simple as that.

I totally agree with you Miss_Moo

It is beyond my comprehension why anyone would continue to intrude, and try to start trouble, on a thread they don't even agree with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, I missed it.

I'd like to part his curtains :cool:

That sounded funny in my head, but somehow when you say it out loud, it's just wrong......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think it has. Wasnt he there to see one of the female dancers or contestants....had a thing with them? (yeh right :rolleyes: )

No, I think he was there to, erm, support one of the male contestants, wasn't he? But that was ages ago, has he been back and I've missed it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to part his curtains :cool:

That sounded funny in my head, but somehow when you say it out loud, it's just wrong......

that sounded sick in my head....

dont think Robbie's into curtains much ;)
    Forum Member
    Do you always get that little dimple when you get angry ;):D

And yes I totally agree :cool:

How come you could see my bum! :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    No, I think he was there to, erm, support one of the male contestants, wasn't he? But that was ages ago, has he been back and I've missed it?
    No they are just showing the series on the BBC and tonights was the episode with Robbie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that sounded sick in my head....

dont think Robbie's into curtains much ;)

So many jokes, so much scope for being banned....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So many jokes, so much scope for being banned....:D

Do you have a 'beef' with curtains? :p;)
    Forum Member
    Just for the Robbie luvvers out there:

- He is the best musical talent this country has EVER had
    - He is the best singer EVER, just look at his vocal range and his live performances
    - He is the songwriter EVER, just look at the lyrics to 'Strong'
    - He is the best looking man EVER, and his body is to die for
    - He is the funniest popstar EVER, no one else could have come up with his 'Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams' gag
    - He is in the running for Greatest Living Briton as voted for by readers of The Sun
    - He is the best dresser EVER
    - The way he changes his musical direction is astounding, just look at the success of Rudebox
    - The way he lives in LA, flying the flag for British talent is amazing, especially as the only thing he gets out of it is the weather
    - He doesn't use PR gimmicks to stay in the media, his talent does that for him
    - He is the only person that could have mis matched tattoos and still be cool
    - He is the original f**ny magnet, just look at all the beautiful, celebrity girls he has either slept with or dated.
    - He is the best friend EVER, who had heard of Jonny or Oli before Robbie introduced us to them?
    - Look at all the charity work he does, purely for unselfish reasons
  • mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    - He is the funniest popstar EVER, no one else could have come up with his 'Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams' gag
    I couldn't stop laughing at that one :D :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

- He is the best singer EVER, just look at his vocal range and his live performances
    - He is in the running for Greatest Living Briton as voted for by readers of The Sun
    - The way he changes his musical direction is astounding, just look at the success of Rudebox
    - The way he lives in LA, flying the flag for British talent is amazing, especially as the only thing he gets out of it is the weather
    - He is the original f**ny magnet, just look at all the beautiful, celebrity girls he has either slept with or dated.
    - He is the best friend EVER, who had heard of Jonny or Oli before Robbie introduced us to them?

he has the best tattoos EVER.....better than Beckham or any of those US rockstars
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't stop laughing at that one :D :rolleyes:

Yes- nobody else could've come up with that gag.......

Except his ubiqutous PR/BS team, of course! :rolleyes: ;):p
    Forum Member
    he has the best tattoos EVER.....better than Beckham or any of those US rockstars

Get out of town!

Mine are a lot better!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You missed one out - he has the best, most mentally stable fans of any performer anywhere EVER ;)
    Forum Member
    You missed one out - he has the best, most mentally stable fans of any performer anywhere EVER ;)

True, now check your PM's!
This discussion has been closed.