Jordan - emulating Victoria Beckham

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I didn't say she wasn't human....:sleep:

ok a proper human, but you know what I am getting at.:p blimey give me a break its late I am after all swimming against the tide again;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you expect Pete to get the same treatment then? Sorry to bring him up but someone was going to......and it was meeeee!

Pete doesn't normally get abused in the same way, by that I mean name calling his physical features. Also when was he called a **** when he has had more sexual partners than her. I was making a point that it is just the same old name calling and not anything new.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Pete doesn't normally get abused in the same way, by that I mean name calling his physical features. Also when was he called a **** when he has had more sexual partners than her. I was making a point that it is just the same old name calling and not anything new.

Men will never be treated the same way. It's still more acceptable for a man to have multiple sexual partners than it is a woman. It's unfortunate but it's the world we still live in. I've never called Jordan a 'slag' thankfully, although I did say she was ACTING like a slapper at one point. But you did say about people using magazines as their bibles to bash Jordan. Pete's detractors do exactly the same thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men will never be treated the same way. It's still more acceptable for a man to have multiple sexual partners than it is a woman. It's unfortunate but it's the world we still live in. I've never called Jordan a 'slag' thankfully, although I did say she was ACTING like a slapper at one point. But you did say about people using magazines as their bibles to bash Jordan. Pete's detractors do exactly the same thing.

Yes I did Rose, because most times the mag stories are made up, take OK for instance she has to take to twitter to deny any involvement now. Perfect example one mag claimed Alex mum doesn't like her. All lies as he has stated. Its not just her mags are making more and more up now.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Yes I did Rose, because most times the mag stories are made up, take OK for instance she has to take to twitter to deny any involvement now. Perfect example one mag claimed Alex mum doesn't like her. All lies as he has stated. Its not just her mags are making more and more up now.

I saw that.

In his magazine column this week Alex Reid is claiming that his Mum absolutely adores Jordan and that Jordan's Mum absolutely adores him! :eek:

Call me a cynic, but I don't believe it. :sleep: