SKINS 5 Teaser what do we think?

biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
Forum Member
the teaser gave virtually noting away and was kind of dull ,depressing ,weird one of them IDK:D

it would have fit perfectly with season 4 of skins IMO

IIRC the creators said they were putting the fun back into the show this year but the teaser gives off a different vibe.

i will admit i aint looking forward to it the other cast left a big impression on me i didt even watch skins 1+2 untill discovering 2nd generation

3+4 draged me in on a reel

iv no outright desire to watch it or anticipating it:(

Comments

• biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    Lol. Nobody well kinda says it all!:D
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    still nobody:D
  • Manly BarrilowManly Barrilow Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never saw the point of Skins - A programme for vacuous teenagers with no attention span, so they change the entire cast to every time to suit their fickle outlook.

How can they call it the same thing every time?

They really tapped into teenagers their and the really sad thing is that teenagers love it and simply can't see the problem with being vacuous and fickle. The joke is on them!
  • ariusukariusuk Posts: 13,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never saw the point of Skins - A programme for vacuous teenagers with no attention span, so they change the entire cast to every time to suit their fickle outlook.

You really have misunderstood: The reason for the cast changing every two years is that it's about 16-18 year olds.

If they didn't change the cast, it would be stretching reality as much as having actors in their late 20s playing sixth formers in the Inbetweeners.