Puttin' On The Ritz Tour

olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
Forum Member
✭✭
sorry, couldnt see a thread but this tour appears to be happening and its staring Kristina and Robin, Pixie and Trent

http://www.broadwayworld.com/westend/article/PUTTIN-ON-THE-RITZ-2015-UK-Tour-to-Feature-Pixie-Lott-STRICTLY-COME-DANCING-Stars-20150303

but I cant find an awful lot of info on it atm

anyone know/bought tickets yet?

It says Kristina and Robin are taking part till June

Comments

• fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah! - a musical based on my favourite film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6-tYS9k1U
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booked my ticket, last month. Looking forward to going. :)
  • dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest tour dates on Kristina's web

http://www.officialkristinarihanoff.com/

Think more dates to be released
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    It was mentioned in another thread on here, but it probably deserves its own thread.

Note that Pixie & Trent are ONLY appearing at Wimbledon and Newcastle... there are supposed to be some other Strictly stars joining Robin & Kristina for some of the shows but no names announced yet. I'm a bit tempted to go to Wimbledon but have only just had one Pixie-related outing so might have to give this one a miss; hope anyone who goes enjoys it though! :)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Looks like Katya & Jared are in the Southend Leg of 'Puttin on the Ritz' .... :D:D

@SouthendTheatre · Mar 10
    Joining @PixieLott in Puttin on the Ritz are @KatyaVirshilas & @jared_murillo - tickets on sale now! https://southendtheatres.org.uk/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=484D16A3-F1D4-4EF5-A4B1-342487F1BE8F
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Looks like Katya & Jared are in the Southend Leg of 'Puttin on the Ritz' .... :D:D

Joining @PixieLott in Puttin on the Ritz are @KatyaVirshilas & @jared_murillo - tickets on sale now! https://southendtheatres.org.uk/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=484D16A3-F1D4-4EF5-A4B1-342487F1BE8F

Now that IS interesting - so it looks like Pixie is doing some more shows after all then!? I expected her to be in full-on pop star mode by the summer so that has rather surprised me, not complaining though!
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »

interesting - would be tempted if it wasnt Southend!! - too far to travel :(
    Forum Member
    I finally caved in and booked to see this show in Newcastle today... you can't have too much Pixie & Trent! :D That venue seems quite close to selling out, so if anybody is thinking of going to see it, get in quick!
    Forum Member
    Pixie Lott is on Lorraine Kelly's ITV show tomorrow at 8:30am talking about her involvement with this show. Nice that she is promoting it a bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tour website with all dates !
    http://www.puttinontheritztour.com/
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jared joins end of June.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Robin and Kristina aren't doing the Belfast show :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    707Coco707 wrote: »
    Robin and Kristina aren't doing the Belfast show :(

Disappointing :( ........they can only do selected shows as they already had other commitments .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Disappointing :( ........they can only do selected shows as they already had other commitments .

Yeah I know, I'm over 4 hours from Belfast anyway but would have went if they were in it
  • bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange thing is in Glasgow official website is stating the theatre royal but the kings theatre is advertising that it is being performed there.
    Forum Member
    Has anyone on here been to see this show yet? :confused: I'm going tomorrow and I'm really excited, mainly to see Pixie again, but the reviews seem really positive and I think it will be a great show!
    Forum Member
    OK I'm back from the afternoon show... it was fantastic! I'm not really a big fan of the old music in the show, but I enjoy the dancing that goes with it and the two complement each other really well, so I can cope with that!

First off, I have to say that the WHOLE cast are incredibly talented - there are ten dancers in the main cast and they are just amazing to watch, also the speed with which they change costumes and come back out on stage is very impressive. They work bloody hard for their money and deserve all the credit they get and more.

That said, I was there for the Strictly stars and they didn't disappoint. I've never been a big fan of Robin or Kristina but they were excellent in this show, I definitely rate them more highly now! Pixie & Trent were my stars though, they did 4 routines together and were just a joy to watch. Pixie also sang her hit 'Cry Me Out' with Trent & Gordana dancing in the background, which was a lovely extra treat.

And the best bit... I was very lucky to meet quite a few of the cast who came out from the stage door not long after the show had finished. Kristina seemed really friendly and chatty especially. I also met Robin, Trent, Gordana and a few of the other dancers. I also met Pixie for a second time and was stunned that she actually remembered my name! She is such a sweetheart!

Anyway, it was a great show, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes Strictly and especially if you like Pixie Lott. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone know which dates Anya is doing this tour?

apparently she will be dancing with Robin when Kristina does Strictly but the website hasnt been updated...........

any info would be appreicated

thanks
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only shows I know for sure that Anya, Robin, Trent and Gordana are doing are the dublin dates but I would guess that it will be the shows that are on when scd is on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kp2ni wrote: »
    The only shows I know for sure that Anya, Robin, Trent and Gordana are doing are the dublin dates but I would guess that it will be the shows that are on when scd is on.

I know that Robin will be dancing with Anya when Kristina goes back to do Strictly but because there are quite a few cast couples and they dont all do all the dates I am not sure which venue to book

If that makes sense, lol

they really need to update the website