Missing Dannii Minogue

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I got over her fairly well in the beginning, as I thought Gary, Tulisa and Kelly were doing just fine. But with the live shows, the new judges have started to annoy me and I'm missing Dannii more and more. She was classy, gave actual technical criticism and brought some glamour to the panel. Wish it was just Gary, her and Lulu.

Comments

• wandashirkwandashirk Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never saw her as 'classy' and don't miss her at all.
  • Bear TraderBear Trader Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was a complete joke of a mentor! Cold, detached and only interested in cool trendy people. Utter snub good riddance!
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She never added anything to the show
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    The "I miss Danni", "bring back Simon", "will Cheryl replace Tulisa" threads are more than plentiful and tiresome
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Dannii but I'm not missing her.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was the best of a bad bunch. I liked her, but don't particularly miss her.

I think people forget some of her statements when saying how she always gave good feedback. Her responses were embarrassing when one of her acts turned in a bad performance. She clearly knew they'd done crap, but that she had to support them. However, she was a dreadful liar and her whoops and shouting was cringey at best.

Plus, we can never forget "box fresh" and that uncomfortable moment when she made fun of Danyl's sexuality.

It's just that she was sandwiched between Louis and Cheryl, so she was bound to look good!
  • ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigBmad wrote: »
    She never added anything to the show

i agree with this
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    She was a complete joke of a mentor! Cold, detached and only interested in cool trendy people. Utter snub good riddance!

You have to be joking!! Never heard so much garbage as this! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was my favourite on the panel last year, but that was really just by default, in that the other 3 were so bad that a monkey would've been my favourite last year had it sat with them.
  • rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is back in the Uk:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    She brought a grace and dignity to the show that is noticeably lacking this year.