Headphones

mw1mw1 Posts: 3,453
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Looking at buying these off Tesco Direct, if anyone has used them before are they good for sound quality and would they be ideal for DAB Digital Radio Sets?

Link Below:

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-6960.aspx

Comments

• KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    Not the right forum to be asking in, but since I have a pair of them myself, it would be churlish not to respond. I like them, I use them with a Creative Stone Plus MP3 player. They don't irritate my ears, one can't complain at the price.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those are not wonderful, probably don't have decent bass, I use these, perfect for DAB.

There is a cheaper model which are also as good.
  • JoJo2JoJo2 Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never used them before, sorry! I'm very fussy when it comes to earphones though, when the Creative ones broke that came with my player, I went through about 5 pairs of different earphones before I was happy with the high-cut, bass, mid frequencies etc.
  • mw1mw1 Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KJ44, Many thanks for that. Do they definitely have an in line volume control as this is what i am specifically looking for.
  • fraserafrasera Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    minimum quality headphones...perhaps as good as bundled ..perhaps not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to add further details regarding what i am looking for

I have a Bush DAB Personal Radio (Battery Powered) ,an Ipod Nano 3rd generation and a Roberts ROBI to listen to DAB Radio Via Ipod

Would these devices be suitable for the headphones in the link? I just don't want to go to Tesco and feel let down when for example if the Volume Control which has been listed on their website as 'Yes' is not there on the headphones itself.
  • John CurrieJohn Currie Posts: 2,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw1 wrote: »
    I just don't want to go to Tesco and feel let down when for example if the Volume Control which has been listed on their website as 'Yes' is not there on the headphones itself.

The specs listed here make no mention of a volume control.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KJ44, If you could tell me if the headphones you have, has a volume control facility please let me know asap