Options

CS - How would you like to see Hayley exit?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Mary might kill her for Roy?
  • Options
    Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MorgueXxx wrote: »
    Mary might kill her for Roy?

Or confronted by a burglar during a break in at Roy's Rolls.
  • Options
    nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Roy and Tracy get back together.

Hayley ruined that blossoming romance.
  • Options
    axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she hadn't had a full sex change it would have made a unique story line if she developed a male cancer such as testicular or prostate.
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    I'd like to see a dramatic death, run over.

Roy's reaction to her death would be brilliant!

I just hope they aren't going down the Mary Roy affair route, after all this is going to be BLACKBURNs work!

Surely even Stuart Blackburn wouldn't go down a route like that?!:mad: Roy and Hayley are steadfast as a couple and have so much integrity as they're completely loyal and devoted to one another. It's been a beautiful love story over the years and the only way to realistically conclude it is with Hayley dying.
  • Options
    Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely even Stuart Blackburn wouldn't go down a route like that?!:mad: Roy and Hayley are steadfast as a couple and have so much integrity as they're completely loyal and devoted to one another. It's been a beautiful love story over the years and the only way to realistically conclude it is with Hayley dying.

I agree with this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well one thing is for sure. No matter how Hayley leaves, David Neilson will prove what a brilliant actor he is and outshine most other soap actors. No doubt we will all be in tears for Roy.:cry:
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    axl rose wrote: »
    If she hadn't had a full sex change it would have made a unique story line if she developed a male cancer such as testicular or prostate.
    The prostate gland isn't usually removed so that storyline would be credible. :)
  • Options
    .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley needs to die!

No other way of leaving the show would do her justice!?

the actors who play roy and hayley would pull off an emotional role really well.
  • Options
    Pop PrincessPop Princess Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a shame she is leaving. Love Roy and Hayley. David Neilson who plays Roy is one of the best actors in soaps. He might not get award nominations and big dramatic moments a lot but he has made that character so good. Roy without Hayley seems strange so I wonder if this may make David think about leaving too? Hope not. As for Hayley I can't imagine them splitting up Roy and Hayley or either of them cheating so I think killing her off is a big possibility :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roy will become a nothing without Hayley. Better to axe him and have them leave together. Viewers will be so cross if they split them up.

I hope they explore Hayley's relationship with her son before she departs. That was a gold mine of a storyline of which not even a tenth of its potential was explored.
  • Options
    Pop PrincessPop Princess Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well one thing is for sure. No matter how Hayley leaves, David Neilson will prove what a brilliant actor he is and outshine most other soap actors. No doubt we will all be in tears for Roy.:cry:
    I didn't see this post before I said something similar :) You're so right, David is excellent
  • Options
    gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see Roy and Hayley move to the Lake District, open a little tea-room (or take over the refreshment room at Carnforth railway station) and live happily ever after.

But that would mean David Neilson having to leave the show too. So I think it means death for poor old Hayley, and tragedy for Roy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're right 'honeythewitch' apparently it isn't removed but shrinks due to the use of hormones. Not sure if a post op transexual could therefore suffer from prostate cancer but it would certainly be a first for a soap storyline if this was indeed possible.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Either they will both have to leave and someone else takes over the cafe. Or Hayley will have to die. They are so happy there is no way that Hayley would leave.
  • Options
    ParoFlameParoFlame Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Julie Hesmondhalgh will have a say in it. Something tells me that she wouldn't want Hayley to split up with Roy just so they can leave the door open for her to return in the future. I think she would rather Hayley was given a very emotional send off, which would focus on how strong Roy and Hayley's love for each other is.

I don't want her to go:(:(:(
  • Options
    Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about one of Roy's recipes becomes an internet sensation and makes loads of money. They buy a country hotel and move away together. But Roy misses the cafe so decides not to sell. He stays in Corrie and commutes there to keep his eye on it . He and Hayley stay happily married off screen but then she can then be persuaded to pop in from time to time.

Never going to happen, sadly. Too much like real life. Roy will probably end up accidentally killing her with food poisoning and then shoot himself in remorse given the Emmerdale pedigree of the new boss.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    I watched her return yesterday after reading about her leaving and it just made the whole thing really emotional knowing that she's leaving soon. She is such a fantastic character and her and Roy are both one of Corrie's best ever couples. In my opinion at least. I don't want them to split up which leaves death, her leaving to work abroad/travel/whatever or (unrealistically) still living/working on the Street but us just never seeing her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe she realised that she wanted to be a man again and moves to thialand to become a ladyboy thingymajig
  • Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has to be an emotional illness story where she passes away in Roy's arms..
    Would be interesting to see how He reacts especially as we've seen him talk about there being no afterlife.. I've always found it strange how families never really discuss the afterlife on soaps.. I would have though it would be THE conversation, you know? Whether you're a person of faith or not, you wouldn't just accept they've gone and that's it.. Or is that just me?
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately, I think she has to die. :(

She is a modern soap legend, and her on-screen partnership with Roy is iconic... there is no way they can just let that go to pot.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I can't imagine Roy and Hayley splitting up, I wouldn't want them to. I suppose she may be killed off, though I don't particularly want to see that either. Sad that we're losing such a good actress and a lovely character in Hayley.
  • Options
    MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Hayley leave with dignity. I strongly suspect though that she will probably die of either natural causes, or as a result of an accident. She has been a popular character over the years and will be missed. Still, her leaving is many months away yet, so we can all just enjoy her presence as much as we can.
  • Options
    MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nojunkmail wrote: »
    I'd like to see Roy and Tracy get back together.

Hayley ruined that blossoming romance.

You are joking of course, arent you?