HO E4 Gloved Hand Killer Question

2»

Comments

• vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Celine said she changed everyone's labels around but the camera specifically zoomed in on Kim's and Tegan's labels. Not too sure why this is the case if she messed all of them up and the GHK took the only piece of evidence from the locker room. HO continuity has been rubbish of late.

Because the other labels would've been random nurses we've never heard of?
  • Dean_JohnstonDean_Johnston Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    I don't see how as Dylan and Phoebe both saw their killer before they died and knew it was a nurse/doctor.
    the way Dylan looked at the killer was very calm i think that was a big a clue
  • iCandy77iCandy77 Posts: 1,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see how as Dylan and Phoebe both saw their killer before they died and knew it was a nurse/doctor.

But was it a nurse it doctor? Someone they knew yes, not necessarily a nurse or dr tho...
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is Hollyoaks. It's either going to be someone completely and utterly random with no motive other than to shock the viewer, or it's going to be one of the more obvious subjects in a double cross.
  • spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    This is Hollyoaks. It's either going to be someone completely and utterly random with no motive other than to shock the viewer, or it's going to be one of the more obvious subjects in a double cross.

They obviously think their viewers have one brain cell between us so they'd probably regard something like Kim as being a "shocking" reveal lol.

Given they were horribly unimaginative with the Fraser Freddie reveal I really can't see this one being any better. As you say if it is a total random then they've an awful lot of explaining to do and backstory to show so us simpletons can grasp it. Somebody like Kath might not require too much explanation except how she duped her sisters for this long.
  • iCandy77iCandy77 Posts: 1,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it's Dirk
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure I read something about cctv capturing them. Notice how 3 of the 4 have very similar hair ;). Im guessing Teagan will be ruled out by then
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »

Its going to make no sense and be a shock to viewers that why my money is on Ste. Plus it go along with Kirkwood's destruction of Ste
  • Spiros_RedSpiros_Red Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's definitely a man but not sure who - maybe they're going to do an EE when they bought Kathy back & resurrect Silas ;-)
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spiros_Red wrote: »
    I think it's definitely a man but not sure who - maybe they're going to do an EE when they bought Kathy back & resurrect Silas ;-)

Silas isn't dead you know!
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,635
    Forum Member
    Sansa_Snow wrote: »
    Silas isn't dead you know!
    He probably is. He had a serious heart condition and I think wasn't expected to live that long, and that was a good few years ago.
  • asortafairytaleasortafairytale Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Knowing Hollyoaks it's probably baby DeeDee.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In another suspension of belief the GHK attempts to walk in on Charles and dispatch him knowing that he is in reasonable enough shape to be able to fight back and is already suspicious of goings on.
  • kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the only possible suspect out of the 4 nurses is Lindsey IMO but I am now thinking its not any of them

its someone else coming into the hospital but who, I have no clue

Cindy perhaps? her bi-polar acting up

Sienna - that would just be nuts tho

Nico possibly? she is completely off her head
  • seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It being anyone else would be implausible. They'd need to be in the hospital for every murder; know how to administer potassium chloride and have staff access to the drugs; pass as a doctor/nurse without arousing suspicion; and to have somehow known that Mariam was onto them and how to get her alone. Sadly, realism ain't at a premium in Hollyoaks
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,635
    Forum Member
    It being anyone else would be implausible. They'd need to be in the hospital for every murder; know how to administer potassium chloride and have staff access to the drugs; pass as a doctor/nurse without arousing suspicion; and to have somehow known that Mariam was onto them and how to get her alone. Sadly, realism ain't at a premium in Hollyoaks
    Exactly this.

Dirk walked right past the killer in last night's E4 episode and didn't even say hello. Does this mean he doesn't know the person or is it just shoddy work?

Who outside of Nancy and the Roscoes (and maybe Darren?) even knew Robbie and Jason's dad, far less had a motive for murdering him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katt wrote: »
    Cindy perhaps? her bi-polar acting up

It was because Cindy was in the room talking to Charles that the GHK didn't come in to attack him.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    I assume that if it's not one of the nurses, the character will have elaborately disguised themselves.