Options

eastenders. bye bye innocent max! what did everyone think?

badbbadb Posts: 309
Forum Member
ok this week ended with the news that max got 21 years in prison. i actually want to punch ds bryant for the way he treated lauren during her interview on friday. he said that max had to pay for what he had done and then began refering to emma which proves my point that he set max up. carol upon hearing word of his sentence decided to leave walford on her dad's motorbike! go carol! but back at the police station as lauren was leaving she decided to go to new zealand as there was no point in her staying around as the police didnt belive her story about bobby. which was what really happend!

back at the start of the week the trial reached its end and upon hearing the guilty verdict max bolted from the court punching bryant in the face( that was deserved) max was on the run around the square. in the allotments with cora and then back at the beales with jane. jane feeling guilty about what happedn offered to help him escape to ireland. max forced carol into letting him say goodbye to abi and lauren and once they found out he was on the square abi called the police. as they raced to get him max found out that bobby killed lucy and that lauren knew the truth the whole time. max told his daughter that she was dead to him and as he bolted for the door the police were already there and he was arrested and thrown into a police car while protesting his innocence and trying to tell them that bobby was the killer. this lead into friday's episode of which the events are already spoken of at the start of this thread!

linda found out about lee's condition and her mother turned up with a new lover!!

anyway my predition for next year is that we are going to see a retrial of the lucy beale case and max will be found not guilty and this will tie in with jake wood's full time return.

anyway this wee was a good week! i actually felt soo angry at bryant! what did everyone think?