Options

Chloe Madeley - WOW !!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    She looks a right miserable cow, and who is she trying to kid? the only reason she's on the telly is because she's their daughter!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks a right miserable cow, and who is she trying to kid? the only reason she's on the telly is because she's their daughter!

Just like Pooches Geldof is only on TV because of her famous parents :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if you can't ride your parents backs to fame and glory what can you do!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having said that, I know nepotism is an uncomfortable state of affairs, HOWEVER, why should someone not pursue a goal just because their parents are successful? She may well want a piece of the action and who can blame her. I think its the fact that her path will be a little smoother than most others killing themselves to break into the industry that will rub people up the wrong way. If she's no good chances are she wont last long.
  • Options
    impartialobservimpartialobserv Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a very plain looking girl, IMHO. Nice enough figure, shame about the face:o

Whether she succeeds or not long term will obviously come down to her personality and intelligence. BTW, I assume she has a degree of some sort?
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taking part in a show like Dancing On Ice is usually for those trying to revive a career, not start one.

And she may claim she is prepared to work her way up the career ladder, but she cannot seriously believe DOI (or any other show for that matter) would be interested in her if it wasn't for her surname.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ameri wrote: »
    Just like Pooches Geldof is only on TV because of her famous parents :mad:

Love it. :D:D;)
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    She is a very plain looking girl, IMHO. Nice enough figure, shame about the face:o

Whether she succeeds or not long term will obviously come down to her personality and intelligence. BTW, I assume she has a degree of some sort?

I saw her in the street the other day - she was filming something outside a cafe - and she was very plain. Not that what she looks like is important but just thought I'd mention it.....
  • Options
    Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    Nice enough girl but she does the Red Carpet interviews on R&J's new show on Watch and she's useless !!!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think she dropped out 'to pursue her dream':rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Magpie11 wrote: »
    Nice enough girl but she does the Red Carpet interviews on R&J's new show on Watch and she's useless !!!

Now there's a surprise.

Luckily only about seven people tune into that show. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Taking part in a show like Dancing On Ice is usually for those trying to revive a career, not start one.

And she may claim she is prepared to work her way up the career ladder, but she cannot seriously believe DOI (or any other show for that matter) would be interested in her if it wasn't for her surname.

100 per cent agree with this ... I did think "you what?" when I heard she was in, oh well. No too ways about how she got selected. I can just imagine Judy's papery cheeks quivering in fear when her precious daughter takes to the ice and Rich will probably threaten the judges if they criticise her ;)
  • Options
    nationwide232nationwide232 Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't pretty :confused:

I'd give her a 7/10 . :confused:
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Russell Brand been sniffing around yet? He'll get 100 ratpoints if he nails Richard & Judy's daughter.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some of the posters are being a bit unfair. Does it really matter what she looks like? I must admit, her presenting skills are pretty dire, but she isn't exactly Frankenstein - yet some comments are way below the belt - I've seen a lot worse, and yes I've seen a lot better, but some people seem jealous with all these comments about hiding her face/how her boyfriend must be upset etc. And no, I am not her, I dont know her, I have nothing to do with her, I am a female and think some of you are just out of order and far too personal. :mad: