Options

PS Plus

Comments

• Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    December injustice among us and secret ponchos, January infamous first light and the swapper

Guess I should have held out on buying Infamous :( surprised about that one.

The Swapper is one I've been tempted by so that would be a good one for me.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Quite weird they've announced December and January's too. We did always wonder what the first retail game would be and now we know. Is injustice any good ?

I love Injustice. It's a very good beat em up with DC characters. Story mode is e xcellent too, it's like playing out a Justice League cartoon.

Dourfla, where did you hear about these lineups ?
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its on the ps blog yuffie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its on the ps blog yuffie

That's the first place I went after typing it.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh look, "proper" games. Maybe the indie hating numpties will stop crying now.
  • Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's better Sony.

Will be trading my copy of Injustice in tomorrow. No need to keep hold of it now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Someone on the blog made a good point.

For the first time, Sony have announced three months games at once. Just when peoples 1 year ps+ subs were about to expire. And they're giving away AAA games for the first time on ps4 to try and get people to resub.

Anyway, there doesn't look to be much on Novembers lineup that interests me. I'll try them but meh. I have Injustice, but I like the look of secret ponchos. And First Light, can't wait.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's better Sony.

Will be trading my copy of Injustice in tomorrow. No need to keep hold of it now.

Currently 13 cash or 18 credit at cex. Just looked.
  • Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently 13 cash or 18 credit at cex. Just looked.

Then I reckon I'll be getting the credit straight towards The Evil Within!
  • Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well December and January's games certainly makes me feel a lot happier about the service! November is just a bit crap from my perspective I'm not sure I'll play any of those more than once, but Injustice looks great and inFamous I'm looking forward to too even if it's the shorter First Light version.

Good stuff getting the AAAs on there, maybe the start of things to come?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Injustice ps4 has gone up nearly £10 on Amazon since yesterday ..... Interesting.

Also for anyone who likes Injustice, I like the iPad Injustice game. Playing one unlocks stuff in the other.
  • Options
    Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojobrew wrote: »

Good stuff getting the AAAs on there, maybe the start of things to come?

Or the sign of Sony trying to deal with people's frustrations with the bad press they've had with PSN / drive club and the fact that peoples 1 year sub is about to end?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I Played a bit of Steamworld dig. I like it. It's a fun little no pressure game. Go into the mines, collect some stuff, go sell it. Nice and relaxing.

Tried Escape Plan too. This game isn't for me. It's boring as fcuk.

Isaac wasn't available so I'll try that later or tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have noticed a bit of a problem on the store. Using my PS4 I have nabbed the free games no problem, but if I try and add the PS3 / Vita games to my library it is charging me or them.

Anyone else getting this?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just added the rest of the games there a few minutes ago and they were free.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I just added the rest of the games there a few minutes ago and they were free.

Odd. Still trying to charge me for them.

https://twitter.com/fastestfingerx/status/530086397559189505

No matter. I'm downloading some stuff at the moment so I'll try again after a power cycle. Or I'll just do it on the actual PS3 / Vita at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Odd. Still trying to charge me for them.

https://twitter.com/fastestfingerx/status/530086397559189505

No matter. I'm downloading some stuff at the moment so I'll try again after a power cycle. Or I'll just do it on the actual PS3 / Vita at some point.

http://m.imgur.com/j7tVrAl
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it now letting you do the add to library they spoke about so you don't have to go through the process of downloading ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh yeah, it works on the webstore and the PS3 & Vita stores, but not in the PS4 itself for some reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it now letting you do the add to library they spoke about so you don't have to go through the process of downloading ?

Kind of, but it's not working properly for me. On the PS4 there's the option to add the PS3 / Vita games to your library, but for some reason they aren't showing as free.

On PS3 you can add PS4 and PSV games to your library. Prices are all free there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. I'll fire mine up shortly and try to add them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yeah, it works on the webstore and the PS3 & Vita stores, but not in the PS4 itself for some reason.

You can add PS3 & vita titles to your library on the ps4 ??? Didn't know that.
  • Options
    chrisw99chrisw99 Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried Frozen Synapse Prime on the PS3, it updated to the latest patch and then crashed when I tried to start it (at the screen adjust setting).

Googling , it seems this is a common problem on certain PS3s. You have to run the game once, so it saves the setting, then you can update to the patch anytime after that.

If like me it's crashed, you need to go into the save games and delete the corrupt file in there, delete the game itself, re-download, reinstall, CANCEL the patch, run the game once, then patch later.
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When i went on the store the isaac game never had free but had the full price, i put it in my cart, went proceed to checkout and then it said it was free.
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Played a bit of Steamworld dig. I like it. It's a fun little no pressure game. Go into the mines, collect some stuff, go sell it. Nice and relaxing.

Yeah it's quite a good little game. Reminds me of Spelunky except it's more interesting to me.