Change Netflix UK, to Netflix US!

1235»

Comments

• Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The code I use has expired, can't seem to find any recent working ones. Can anyone help?
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    ^^yes subscribe to Unblock US or Overplay

Why you would intrust your most valuable data to some "free" service you found on the internet is beyond me.
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,660
    Forum Member
    I use Overplay as it's only £3.15 per month and works perfectly with the PS3 (unlike unblockus which won't work properly on that platform anymore, at least for Netflix).
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wash wrote: »
    I use Overplay as it's only £3.15 per month and works perfectly with the PS3 (unlike unblockus which won't work properly on that platform anymore, at least for Netflix).

Really? I have been using unblock us for netflix with no issues.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    ^I was going to say I had no problems either but haven't used my PS3 for NF for a while since getting a Apple TV
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^I was going to say I had no problems either but haven't used my PS3 for NF for a while since getting a Apple TV

Looking at the UnblockUS website it appears it depends how you have set UnblockUS up http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/1180781

If you do it via your router with static routing you don't get the issue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wash wrote: »

I'm using unblock US on my PS3, Xbox One and iPhone 5 with no problem.
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,660
    Forum Member
    Apparently it doesn't effect all PS3s. I couldn't get it to work with mine after Netflix updated their app.
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did encounter a few issues a few weeks ago, but I just made sure UnblockUS was picking up my router (Virgin Media Superhub) and then changed the DNS settings on each individual device as you can't change DNS on the StupidHub, but it's all working fine now via my PS3, PS4 and Panasonic PVR.