[Game] The Mix Factor 3: Live Show #2

123457»

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you can expect me to be the favorite to do so. ;)
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The website has been updated with tonight's eliminations.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    Finally got my song choices sorted. Kev I am hoping that you specifically will appreciate the fact that Angels song is definitely not an obvious choice and is out of the box as you requested. But I still think will be amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly, Lyriccs has left the forums for some unknown reason. He hasn't said anything to me, but as he's a 'guest' now I'm forced to assume that we won't be participating in this show anymore.

Therefore
    , the revolving door that is the boys category is yet again in need of another mentor. Luckily, the boys category is a very low-maintenance category as Morten Benjamin is the only act left. If you think you've got what it takes to take him all the way, be my guest and sign up as a judge. I'm not going to be as picky as I've been in the past, so just send me a PM saying that you'd like to do it. I'd prefer someone who can actually stay on the panel until the end of the series this time though. :rolleyes:

One last thing, if you could think of a song and a new sing-off song and send it to me before tomorrow morning it'd be grand. The theme is '3 Words' by the way, so you can pick any song you think fits Morten as long as its title is made up of 3 words exactly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After PMing multiple people who could get a song in before the deadline and not getting any useful responses, I decided to take a completely different course of action.

As Morten is both a wildcard and the sole survivor of the boys category, he will be joining Soppyfan and the rest of the wildcards for the remainder of the series.

That means the boys category is OUT already, although to be fair there are still two boys in the wildcards category at this point. Soppyfan, Morten is yours to mentor now!