Jade: My Mum Would Have Been So Proud

pinky2006pinky2006 Posts: 10,339
Forum Member
✭✭
No wonder Jade is behaving like she is if her mother would be proud of the argument with Shilpa. I know Jade did have a hard time growing up but you think she'd be taught respect, although not by her mother as she clearly has none.

I would be disappointed and appalled if my child behaved like that on national TV. God knows what Jade's kids are going to be like when they grow up :(

Comments

• MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    The thing is Pinky the vile Jackiey would be proud of her :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Someone made the exact same thread this morning! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle said last night that Jade's mother would be proud of her:(omg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Jackiey just quoted on Sky news defending Jade .... "never been racist, mixed race background etc etc"
    Sky News presenter then says, "this from the woman who started the controversy referring to Shilpa , as the Indian and asking her if she lived in a shack"
  • pinky2006pinky2006 Posts: 10,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yvonne-K wrote:
    Someone made the exact same thread this morning! :D

Did they :eek:

Sorry, I did do a search :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just because your from a mixed background doesn't mean u can't be racist!!!!!!! Wasn't there a scandal up north a while ago where one of the bnp leaders had a black grandparent :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    pinky2006 wrote:
    Did they :eek:

Sorry, I did do a search :o:D
    No i wasn't getting at you about it. It just goes to show that many people have similiar thoughts. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its the same as internalised homophobia. You can be gay AND homophobic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also u can be fine with one nationality + racist against others, i think there are actually very few people who hate ALL races but have a 'thing' against one race of people or another 4 whatever reason
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm white and English and my parents brought me up to believe it was wrong to discriminate against anyone on the grounds of colour.

At the same time I was also brought up to believe that 'All Welsh people are liars and thieves' as it was said so often - because my dad once had a coat stolen in Wales.