No catch up on my Samsung box

LankyLanky Posts: 252
Forum Member
Not only has my Samsung box not yet got the new EPG, it doesn't have catch up either.
When the new service started the catch up tab was missing. I have tried a forced download a couple of times without success. I'd understood that it was available to all at the same time. Have I misunderstood or do I need to contact Sky? Any idea when I can expect the updated EGP?
Thanks.

Comments

• AndrueAndrue Posts: 23,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not been released yet. Supposedly you'll get it 'this autumn' whatever that means.
  • LankyLanky Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Andrue wrote: »
    It's not been released yet. Supposedly you'll get it 'this autumn' whatever that means.
    Thanks for the reply. Are you refering to catch up, EPG or both?
  • RoweyRowey Posts: 2,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both.
  • Marti SMarti S Posts: 5,779
    Forum Member
    Its still being beta tested so probably wont be too many weeks away.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If your whiny enough they'll give you discount. I rang to complain and I'm getting a new 2TB box gratis and half price everything for 6 months (including phone)
  • LankyLanky Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Ambassador wrote: »
    If your whiny enough they'll give you discount. I rang to complain and I'm getting a new 2TB box gratis and half price everything for 6 months (including phone)

That sounds like a plan. Can you recall which department you initially spoke to?
  • bbvbbv Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »

I always find Sky's discount offers either next to nothing or amazing.
    Surely a standard HD+ box free of charge would have been more than enough to resolve your complaint, the top spec box and sub discount is just OTT.

Good for you though!! :D