Options

Can Nadia please just do one!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Wow!!! Who does Nadia think she is?
She spoils the fun in the house. She doesn't want conflict yet she's always in the sidelines of conflict. Always involved in some way but never in the centre of it. She's playing the game big time.
She tells everyone what to so - "oooah don't do that, it won't look good on telly" / "don't give them what they want" - she really is too self aware of the cameras and dare I say she's actually affecting my experience as a viewer. She claims to want a peaceful CBB and gets involved in every situation that's happened in th CBB house - it doesn't add up!
It would be nice to see how the house deals with their situations without busy body & kill joy Nadia involved!!
Who else thinks she's killing potentially golden moments in the house. I certainly do!!! The sooner she does one & f**ks back to loose women the better!!!
Ultimately she's trying to please the viewers by being "the voice of reason" , this is Big Brother love we don't need reasoning!

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why the others listen to her. They're all adults yet fall into line when Nadia shouts her commands.

Well maybe not all as Katie doesn't listen to her, but most of them jump to the command of the self appointed house leader.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why the others listen to her. They're all adults yet fall into line when Nadia shouts her commands.

Well maybe not all as Katie doesn't listen to her, but most of them jump to the command of the self appointed house leader.

Agreed!
    Also, on Day 1 she had this vendetta against Katie for NO REASON!! I can only assume she had this massive dislike for Katie because she thought it's what the viewers would like. She knew that Katie wasn't popular going into the house, so by being her enemy would ultimately stand in her favour!

I promise she's playing a game plan and is the one housemate who is most self aware of the camera, the public and how she's being perceived!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will she walk?.... Reports today suggest she will!
    Here's hoping!
  • Options
    THE ROTCODTHE ROTCOD Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    Here's hoping!
    ill do cartwheels if she dose
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping!

She is a fully portable 'atmosphere' and I am amazed that the HMs put up with her interference in everything. :o

Katie deserves a medal for being so restrained. :D
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    Will she walk?....

I don't think she can walk. She just seems to march everywhere.
  • Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more...this sanctimonious old harpy really needs to go..

Can't wait 'til she's booed by the mob then kicked out.
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her but I would prefer her to be evicted rather than walk so she can get a sense of how unpopular she is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will not be going.
    She's inittowinit.;-)
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a feminist hero, all you lot are just sexist and scared of a powerful empowered 21st century woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    She's a feminist hero, all you lot are just sexist and scared of a powerful empowered 21st century woman.

Yes dear. :p
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's hoping!

But Pasty would have a breakdown of she left! :p
  • Options
    d_ream1d_ream1 Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    She's a cacky fingered old witch.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I think Nadia might be singlehandedly ruining this series. She stifles any potential fun.
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed!
    Also, on Day 1 she had this vendetta against Katie for NO REASON!! I can only assume she had this massive dislike for Katie because she thought it's what the viewers would like. She knew that Katie wasn't popular going into the house, so by being her enemy would ultimately stand in her favour!

I promise she's playing a game plan and is the one housemate who is most self aware of the camera, the public and how she's being perceived!
    Now now...let's be fair, there is a vast array of things Ms Hopkins could have said that could have -groan- "offended" Nadia. If I met her in the house if have no time for her either.
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Do one" as in verbally tear apart a sweet girl that's done her no harm? No, I doubt that will happen. That sort of nastiness is only evident in Visage&Hopkins.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Well now that Michelle is gathering her troops, Nadia and Perez will definitely be up for eviction if the HM's get to nominate without interference.
  • Options
    purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Nadia. That lot need 'policing'. :D
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parez is dragging her down. Nadia needs to mix in with the others more. I never see her talking with the women. (Well except Patsy, and when she shouts at the young girls for starting rows) Michelle is a similar age to her, they should become better friends.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    Parez is dragging her down. Nadia needs to mix in with the others more. I never see her talking with the women. (Well except Patsy, and when she shouts at the young girls for starting rows) Michelle is a similar age to her, they should become better friends.

Katie wouldn't allow that :o