Emma so obviously confrontational with KH

Kathleen_FosterKathleen_Foster Posts: 50
Forum Member
Unbelievable Emma so nasty and confrontational with Katie Hopkins, and on the other hand right up Katie Prices arse.

Comments

• johngloverjohnglover Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Unbelievable Emma so nasty and confrontational with Katie Hopkins, and on the other hand right up Katie Prices arse.

Exactly ooh Katie price you are such a deserving winner my god can you get any more up her arse
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnglover wrote: »
    Exactly ooh Katie price you are such a deserving winner my god can you get any more up her arse

Emma's paymasters had KP as there winner and Emma is toeing the party line again
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    She can't stand the woman, like any decent, rational and intelligent person.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

I thought it was brilliant. Hopkins deserves much worse however.
  • Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Katie Hopkins has been despicable
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can't stand the woman, like any decent, rational and intelligent person.

Do you practise your nasty posts or do you get them from a book. You can insult me and other Katie H supporters all you like but is so last year.
  • Kathleen_FosterKathleen_Foster Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Perez was not exactly nice but she was not confrontational with him or anyone, I am glad KH came out fairly squeaky clean in the foul disgusting language department. You can have all the money and fame in the world, but class does not go with a foul mouth.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    I didn't mind the interview if it was the same for all. But she slaughters Hopkins and got lost up priceys botty
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Emma disappointed me tonight. It was the final and Katie H was runner-up so a LOT of people must have liked her in the house. Therefore, for Emma to be go all Paxman was very unfair, especially when she let Nadia off so lightly for condoning Perez's terrible behaviour in the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    :confused err... Emma only confronted her with things she had actually done and said in the house. Is it the case then that KH can be a nasty rude b*tch in the house but no-one is allowed to confront her about it in her exit interview. Perez got far worse but he was gracious in defeat KH showed herelf up on her exit interview. We saw NO gracious loser she still had to get her digs in.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willis is the most biased unprofessional interviewer to date on BB, if she spent less time injecting her own opinion maybe the housemates would have more time to speak.

She let foul mouthed Perez off the hook and tried to take on Hopkins, who dealt with her well. Can't stand her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma was so harsh but luckily I don't think katie hopkins noticed that Emma was being harsh on her, is katie h would've noticed I would've been more anniyed
  • Nearly NewNearly New Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pathetic.

Try seeing Davina's interview of Makosi for perspective.
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Do you practise your nasty posts or do you get them from a book. You can insult me and other Katie H supporters all you like but is so last year.
    but this series of CBB started THIS year. :confused:
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Willis is the most biased unprofessional interviewer to date on BB, if she spent less time injecting her own opinion maybe the housemates would have more time to speak.

She let foul mouthed Perez off the hook and tried to take on Hopkins, who dealt with her well. Can't stand her.

And do you know Emma is also clairvoyant. At the beginning of the series of BBOTs she predicted Katie Price would win. Her envelope was opened tonight. Only problem was that Katie Price wasn't in the house at that point
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    And do you know Emma is also clairvoyant. At the beginning of the series of BBOTs she predicted Katie Price would win. Her envelope was opened tonight. Only problem was that Katie Price wasn't in the house at that point

It wasn't at the beginning that they did that though was it?
  • SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed. It seemed Emma was attacking her.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I thought Hopkins got the interview she deserved.

Well done Emma.
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Emma will go the same way as Brian soon...and I'm an Emma fan but her shrill voice and bias opinion gets in the way...just when I was thinking fair play to her for getting more work and success etc but I think its all gone STRAIGHT to her head.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez was not exactly nice but she was not confrontational with him or anyone, I am glad KH came out fairly squeaky clean in the foul disgusting language department. You can have all the money and fame in the world, but class does not go with a foul mouth.

Oh yes. It doesn't matter at all what foul, vile things you say about people ... just so long as you don't use swear words.

What a great standard to live by.
  • Ferdy70Ferdy70 Posts: 151
    Forum Member

So what?? Hopkins love confrontation, doesn't she?? I'm sure she can take it.
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, but how can you NOT be confrontational with Katie Hopkins. It's what she exists for - controversy and confrontation. That's the only reason she was known on The Apprentice, that's the only reason she has a media career, that's the only reason she was booked to go on Big Brother. She craves confrontation, so why criticise Emma for being confrontational with her?
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I suppose that Emma felt that that was the type of interview that KH wanted after all KH showed how confrontational she was in the house and took it from there.;-):):)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She wasn't at first, it was only when Hopkins started blowing her own trumpet about what a great person she is when Emma simply called her up on one or two things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you serious? I thought Hopkins got off very lightly in that interview. They could have compiled a good 20 minutes footage of all the nasty snide things she said about HMs behind their back. But they didn't. She got off very lightly, imo.