Coronation Street Question

ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
Forum Member
✭✭
I just heard that Becky has been axed, Please dont tell me this is true. It says that she dies of Smoke Inhalation or something.

Im begging for this not to be true

Comments

• nytramfilmsnytramfilms Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    Is this when the cafe go's in fire or somthing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    No it's not true. Read the other threads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is true thats she been axed. She is due to leave in the Summer. But no, she doesn't die in the Roys Rolls fire.
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is your source that she has been axed?
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she hasnt been axed. I read it on another forum, but the person who posted it didnt have a soruce either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I thought she was only in Corrie for a short time anyway? :confused:
    I quite like Becky.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Yvonne-K wrote:
    I thought she was only in Corrie for a short time anyway? :confused:
    I quite like Becky.

Katherine apparently said in some interview that she'd signed a 6 months contract when she came back, so she might stay beyond that or not.

When she returned she was supposed to be getting a family, who were described a lot like the family that ARE moving in, so obviously they decided to keep the family but have them nothing to do with Becky - which was probably WHY she returned. As they changed their mind about that (she was quoted as saying "They think Becky can cause enough trouble on her own" - presumably after she'd signed her contract - maybe that's a reason for her to leave at the end of the contract.
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was supposed to be part of the family, but because of Craig Charles' arrest, they had to change the whole plan for Becky.