Tomorrow: Darren Bennett on Celebrity Masterchef!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
Forum Member
✭✭
Thought I would get in first!

Will be interesting to see someone we know as a 'pro' start learning as an amateur now!

Comments

• EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder when it was filmed? I happen to know that Darren Bennet is in Blackpool at this very moment, for the World Dance Championships. And I happen to know that because I spoke to him this morning. Hurrah!

I didn't see Lilia; mind you, though I did see Ian Waite and Camilla Dallerup, having some coffee and I saw Karen Hardy, in the same cafe later and I spoke to Hanna Harala the other day.
  • Chelle21Chelle21 Posts: 3,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cami_27 wrote: »
    Thought I would get in first!

Will be interesting to see someone we know as a 'pro' start learning as an amateur now!

Oooh, thanks for the info! I think I will watch it now. Should be very interesting! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a quick bump amid all these fan pages! It's on in 20!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought I'd mention that Craig is doing the programme on Tuesday! Should be interesting.

Personally I can't wait for Monday's episode with Chris Hollins but that's another matter.
    xx
  • saggy1saggy1 Posts: 4,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very interesting to see Craig as a contestant tonight!And shocking to see him shaking with nerves.Made me smile to see how much he was sweating.He made some lovely food and challenged himself to cook duck which he had never cooked before.
    Brilliant that he won his heat and got through to the quater final on Friday.
    He seemed to hint the experience would make him appreciate contestants nerves more in the future,so it will be interesting to see if he changes his comments when judging this year on SCD...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved him on it! bless sweaty Craig! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His duck with cherries looked really good! (forgetting the sweat)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    I agree abouth the Duck, the chocolate pudding also looked nice. It was eye opening to see him shaking with nerves. Makes a change to see him having a go at something non dance related.